Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a IF there sense for each side, but doesn't take away Sanji beat him in the end. Unless you want say Luffy is no match for Kaido since Holdem wasn't down for good himself and he is even weaker than PO.
We didn't see Page One KO in the manga,so he didn't beat him even though sanji fought well.

On the other hand, the anime has shown what happened after and if page one comes back, that's what happened at the end of the fight.

Uh:

- Hawkins was shown bloodied and defeated but apparently Page One not being shown any sort of defeat manga or anime means its Hawkins's legs and NOT Page One's in this new panel as if he was replaced? Wtf?

- Page One is IN THE Tobbi Roppo, Hawkins is not. There is a clear Dinosaur motif going on with them, the All-stars, and possibly the numbers. Hawkins does NOT have this power.
Hawkins can recover though. If Kamazou and Holdem can, he is possible and it's possible to replace PO after he failed and never came back since. Doesn't explain why PO stop doing what he did after fight. We can't rule out Hawkins taking in his place since Beast Pirates dislike failure and Hawkins could have taken his spot.

We didn't see Page One KO in the manga,so he didn't beat him even though sanji fought well.

On the other hand, the anime has shown what happened after and if page one comes back, that's what happened at the end of the fight.
Anime also shows Luffy and Zoro did nothing to Batman in the end, so do you believe they have trouble with him latr in war? Again Anime isn't canon once they do stuff that wasn't shown in the manga.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'm pretty sure that even kids like seeing weaker characters grow. At least that was my case.
Mine as well! I feel so much older than I actually am because the characters I’ve grown up with have largely remained the same, for better and (often) for worse. They’ve all gotten physically stronger, but seem to mentally regress at the same rate...if I wanted to watch someone’s psychological state crumble, I’d just look in a mirror.

Hawkins can recover though. If Kamazou and Holdem can, he is possible and it's possible to replace PO after he failed and never came back since. Doesn't explain why PO stop doing what he did after fight. We can't rule out Hawkins taking in his place since Beast Pirates dislike failure and Hawkins could have taken his spot.
Hawkins did not take his spot. Stop the nonesense and reaching. Lol Sanji fans desperate has hell roght now.

Yes, but nowhere has she been complimented for it.
Im not sure she needs to be though lol. My whole argument for Carrot is that her role would almost feel "useless" in a way. Anyone could be a lookout, but its the fact that she does it all the time and gravitates to it is the point.

I personally think Luffy wont invite her, but she'll stowaway on the ship, just like she did before WCI. She WANTS to go on adventures. She WANTS to feel needed as indicated by that collage.

Yes I think Carrot will force herself on Luffy's ship post Wano and make the lookout position her own, regardless of how important she feels or how important she comes off. Oda drew those panels in that collage, and theres another set of panels that depict this. This is Oda showing it, not me.

Hawkins did not take his spot. Stop the nonesense and reaching. Lol Sanji fans desperate has hell roght now.
Not desperate nor did I said 100%, just another conclusion which is possible as again you guys never explain why PO never came back and did nothing for this huge amount of time. He got defeated in the end and stop cause of Sanji. That is fact and IF he does come back, doesn't take away he did save people from him since he never did anything since.

So,
I'm not sure right now how the power will be balanced between the alliance and Kaido crew and how the match ups will go

BUT the flying six are being hyped this chapter and in my opinion some of the strawhats will fight them

Also Kaido's son who just got introduced might turn out to be a power house even above King and Queen

Imagine Kaido son turn out to be a raised Samurai! :lunazing:this will be just perfect for Zoro :akaman:

Status
Not open for further replies.