Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please link me to those, if I am not troubling you? Thanks in advance.
Could have sworn i found another one, but it may have been a user at APForum's signature, and that place has been off the net for a while now. Unless its the same collage and im bugging. I know for a fact that if you go to the chapters that those panels in the collage are from, there are more panels in each that depict carrot doing little things here and there. Like for example, on Zo:

- She jumps really high, franky makes the comment about her jumping height. On the collage

- Whats not shown on the collage is her actually finding Luffy this way and someone making a comment about it.

Nah make sense and as for you choices, Drake doesn't make sense as there is no hierarchy among members as it looks (Unless Kaido's son is actually in charge of them) and Drake got hype destroying a town before, so why would he now care not for him to do it himself?

It's not pushing narrative, it's one of possible outcomes, didn't say it actually happen, but just saying it's possible one. Hawkins doesn't have Zoan, but was still made Headliner in the crew. You don't need Zoan to be member of the crew. Just saying.
Yeah but hes not a Tobbi roppo lol

Except luffy was stronger than croc, luffy was always physically stronger or equal to everyone he fought, it was just that he needed to figure out the trick to beat them. Against kaid, he was completely overwhelmed in physical stats. Thats the difference. Kaido blitzed him, he one shot him, and took no damage from him. You wanna tell me in a couple of days he goes from that to doing the most damage to him? Sure he can hurt him now. But there are levels of damage he can do, i doubt hes gonna go from doing no damage to doing hard/serious damage. It would be bullshit of thee highest order.
I will tell you why it's not really plot armor/bullshit. He got one-shotted because of his recklessness and weak defense. We know that observation Haki doesn't work well when the user is enraged and not calm. furthermore, If you look at stage 1 advanced armament Haki (emission), you can see how it can be used well enough for defense (Admirals stopping the Gura with it/Sentomaru claiming to have the tightest defense) so I'm willing to bet Luffy can use emission Haki to block Kaido's Kanabo attacks or even shatter it. look at how powerful his emission KKG in Udon was, he casually pulled it out.

You're right, Luffy is much weaker than Kaido physically which further proves that emission/internal destruction which defend/negate Kaido's attack/durability, is the key to cover that massive gap in strength. Although he was physically stronger than Crocodile, Luffy was never meant to be physically stronger than Kaido at all. iirc Oda said during an interview that he doesn't want "Luffy's punch being so strong" to be the method of taking Kaido, rather him emitting his Haki and transferring it into his target which is a more clever way.

Not even a shit on zoro but jinbe does seem like the most fitting tbh

Tho zoro and even sanji are gonna end up stronger
Well from how spoilers show by 'certain others' Redon said Luffy call out to Jimbei to be by his side over Zoro, so could be taking position more. Though of course he is at his Prime and others will surpassed him for the most part especially Sanji and Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.