Status
Not open for further replies.
Young people don't become Arsenal fans, they were a great team in the past..That's why people who are older than us have many good memories with this team

He has good choices
My dad is a football fanatic
He was a little bit disappointed when I said that I don’t care about football
I like boobs and swords though, that’s enough for him

Nah for real it’s really annoying but most people from Frankfurt don’t say it
It’s always the minority… it’s rather a cliche
aller is something that belongs to Frankfurt but we don’t use it in eve
Oh damn this just reminded me of that one Ted talk I watched years ago.
The speaker was talking about how he interviewed ppl in Pine Ridge Lakota reservation (the poorest and most crime-infested reservation in the US).
When he came to the point where he talked about the locals he had interviewed he said something like "AND THEY EVEN CALLED ME THEIR BROTHER"

The dude (who was white btw) was totally in awe and all, shit was hilarious and I was lowkey laughing my ass off.
It's just how the people there talk:suresure: everyone is their brother and sister and uncle etc., it doesn't mean anything on a personal level :suresure: :lawsigh:

The speaker was a grown ass adult but gave me major little boy vibes. Like the type of white guy who idolises Natives as 'pure'/'better human beings' or whatever

Ahh good old times:catsweat:

What B.S.

Arsenal got among the highest fan
In European countries, I don't know which team has more fans...Among the people around me, most of the young people are Manchester City fans...In most polls I've seen on Instagram or otherwise, Manchester City, Chelsea, Manchester United and Liverpool are usually the most popular.
I myself loved Arshavin, but the youth have less information than the past players of this team

Status
Not open for further replies.