Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

This just proves no one, not editors, not Anime directors, not anime VAs, knows anything.

Anime director said we will have clearest idea of what One Piece is at the end of Wano - I don't have any clearer idea about it than I did in Zou.

VAs of Zoro/Sanji hinted that they know Zoro/Sanji's bounty. But at this point, I don't think even Oda knows them.
Oda has the most important stuff outlined but the less important stuff he makes up on a whim ig

dont do this to yourself
chopper never said that shit
Still he said he can't. But even with us seeing this differently... Franky, Nami and Sanji said no at first.

And the BIG difference is... Luffy asked them... Each one if them. While he he never asked Yamato and still called her Yamao all the time like Law

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Oda has the most important stuff outlined but the less important stuff he makes up on a whim ig
That's fine. But we gotta stop referencing these VAs or Directors when we make arguments about the future events of the story.

Hell!! I don't think we can even reference Oda at this point for such arguments.

pretty sure he meant the festival scene with the double spread. The One Piece is likely Luffy's goal, which at this point seems to be having the biggest party in the world
That doesn’t make any sense to me. What I understood about the Director's statement was that we will know One Piece the Treasure's nature.

But I need to stop referencing these directors/VAs.

B

Ballel

Same for every writer. Take Sanji and Raid Suit. he had an end point: Sanji gets stronger with science, but clearly shifted gears halfway through
I'll be honest he lowkey ruined Sanji's character too but I no longer cared that much about sanji so it didn't hurt as mucg

Since act 3 apparently ended i expect to see some event of the world like we did after act1/2 ends.
We still need to see what happened to Weevil/Hancok/BB

SH bounties are skipped, im afraid :seriously:

SH bounties are skipped, im afraid :seriously:
Nah! Oda won't miss the opportunity to shove some humor using the bounties. He just haven’t found the humor he is looking for yet.

To be honest the bounties I am most interested in is Ussop and Chopper. It will definitely have a lot of humor at the expense of no one. Then Nami's bounty, I hope her bounty is very high and then Luffy/Zoro commends her while she punches both of them for making her infamous.

May be we will get all bounties - Pirate Bounties and Marine Bounties in the same chapter.

there's no reason to believe she will join later, the story is as linear as it gets and it seems like Luffy will head to 3 new islands before finding Laugh Tale. Reminder, Oda had a while to brainstorm how to finish the story and his goal is in 3 years. Even if he is off by a year or 2 he still has in mind the quickest way of finishing the story. I don't think backtracking makes any sense

We will see Momo, Kinemon and Yamato in the final war in their own battleship
Yeah agree. I mean with Jinbei the reason is clear, he wanted to break the relationship with BM away and after that we enter Yonko Saga.

With Yamato it's different. He wanted to stray around Wano? And we got Final saga afterwards. Even keeping Momo and Pluton is more believable so they can join in final war.

Status
Not open for further replies.