Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
When did he strike down an cloud? Panel please? Where was Zoro in last chapter? Being shortstack in last panel and next to others. Does that mean they are Zoro lvl :zorothink:,

Zoro vs Batman the more you keep saying Anime is canon. Good luck in that :zorothink:.

Where he is out? by random panels? Guess Zoro is inbetween of the Mid Trio and Weak Trio since Nami and Brook was next to him in one of those random panels. Make sense as why support an fainter end of the day :sabogood:.
Zoro was watching Sky Kaiser's performance vs a cloud. :sanmoji:

You don't faint in seconds after beating a foe in under minute fight and struggle that much when they are nerf.
He didn't. After he was hit the very next thing he did was stop his opponent from pulling a scythe out of his body by just flexing his muscle, not fall. You continue to ignore that. Zoro didn't get hit and then fall. Zoro didn't fall until after the fox forfeited the battle and walked away.

The funny thing is if you look at fighting in real life that's still a win for Zoro. If I hit you and you instantly drop the ref will immediately check on you and then call it a fight. The ref won't wait to see if I'm going to fall.

With that said Killer didn't drop Zoro. He fell from a combination of different factors that added up over several days. One of those being starvation. That's why Oda has Zoro stomach make the exact same noise Luffy stomach made when he fainted and passed out.

All of that showed us Zoro incredible endurance and stamina.

Do you truly hate a fictional character so much or do you just like to troll his fans?

Just trying to get a grasp on this fandom
Insecurities after last chapter they failed miserable on using Cloud thing and now trying to force M3 by random panels when Oda always do random positions with characters. Doesn't have much meaning when it's not frequent of certain positions.

He didn't. After he was hit the very next thing he did was stop his opponent from pulling a scythe out of his body by just flexing his muscle, not fall. You continue to ignore that. Zoro didn't get hit and then fall. Zoro didn't fall until after his the fox forfeited the battle.

The funny thing about this is if you look at fighting in real life that's still a win for Zoro. If I hit you and you instantly drop the ref will immediately check on you and then call it a fight. The ref won't wait to see if I'm going to fall.

With that said Killer didn't drop Zoro. He fell from a combination of different factors that added up over several days. One of those being starvation. That's why Oda has Zoro stomach make the exact same noise Luffy stomach made when he fainted and passed out.

All of that showed us Zoro incredible endurance and stamina.
He did, not going Round 100 with you on this matter? Accept Zoro been fragilelize and he isn't same as he was pre-timeskip and need work. He can redeem himself in the arc beating credible foe for once, but not headcannon his way to being strong when Oda shown opposite about it.

Because Zoro wasnt negged by a painted cloud. Sky Kaiser was giving a performance of a lifetime and what a performance it was. :sanmoji:
Again need panel of where he fought cloud. He only saw it and protect Nami with credible durable feats without medical. Not groan from nails like a baby and need bandid. Zoro has past what he used to be and now being more 'balance character' :zorothink:.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
mate we are not talking about marines as a whole organization, it’s about Kizaru himself.. Kizaru was confident while Akainu wasn’t which was clear... in Ray’s case you are talking about Garp and Sen point of view more experienced fighters etc.
I feel like you ignored my comment lol. Kizaru is not known for being over confident, Kizaru is known for being excessively cautious like he was against both Rayleigh and the Supernova (he brought Pacifists to deal with them). Kizaru is one of the most overly cautious characters in One Piece.

And yet, he knew that he alone was enough for 2 Yonko.

Status
Not open for further replies.