Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah can't take Chopper seriously anymore.

Chopper the little dependable ally from pre TS.
The same Chopper who left timeskip saying: I don't mind being a Monster if it's for Luffy

Now let's see what he does. Still grouping himself with the Garbage Duo, the former Sneaky Thief and son of Shanks' Great Sniper.
Good job Oda, you never fail when it comes for character regression
I think it’s a classic gag scenario by Oda. They’re always gonna be the weakling trio in the squad.

Nah I just don't waste time with trollers like you who can't admit when they are beat when they beat. If your not going to be serious, I won't waste discussions with you.
Translation, I have nothing to counter your post so I'm just going to call you a troll and say you're not taking this debate serious even though you have brought facts to support your claim.

Bruh, his feet are in the last panel of THIS chapter. It doesnt matter what Sanji did or didnt do. Hes here, and makes the entire fight pointless save to show off Soba mask. Thats it
What the fuck are you talking about? How can you tell it's Page One by his feet? You can clearly tell a woman, Samurai, X-Drake and some skinny ass dudes.

People can get demoted from positions. Snack got demoted from Sweet Commanders after he lost to Urouge.

Translation, I have nothing to counter your post so I'm just going to call you a troll and say you're not taking this debate serious even though you have brought facts to support your claim.
Actually translation is I don't deal with someone who don't see when someone is nerf and it is Zoro who fainted in a tied fight after heavy struggle. Deal with it instead of having issues on arguing everyone about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.