Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So all 6 of flying six were returned......

Again it has been roughly more than 8 days and Page one coming back doesn't change anything......even Holden got back, Kamazou came back........

Page one coming back is hardly surprising.....but typical forum....:gokulaugh:

He did, not going Round 100 with you on this matter? Accept Zoro been fragilelize and he isn't same as he was pre-timeskip and need work. He can redeem himself in the arc beating credible foe for once, but not headcannon his way to being strong when Oda shown opposite about it.
Of course you don't because headcannon doesn't counter facts.

The following two posts destroys your BS and proves why Zoro fell.

The "Zoro was one shot and/or fainted from Killer attack" BS is officially over. Yes, I know that argument has being destroyed time and time again but there's nothing wrong with bringing more facts to destroy the argument. Especially, when there are certain people who continue to make that BS claim.

Aofiji on YouTube created a video of Zoro vs Killer.

In the video, he clearly explains, using facts that are supported by the manga, that Zoro fell mainly from stomach problems (starvation and/or food poisoning). Without his stomach problems Zoro would have never fell. Killer never one shot Zoro. Zoro's endurance and stamina didn't drop or decrease over the time skip. It's equal to his pre time skip if not greater.

Aofiji even shows how the noise Zoro's stomach makes is identical to the noise Luffy's stomach made when he passed out/fainted on WCI in chapter 855. He was comparing the uncut raw translation. That is new because I don't remember seeing anybody make that comparison.

Zoro's greatness continues.

:steef:
It's not a desperate attempt, it is facts. Unfortunately, people still deny those manga facts regardless how much evidence is provided.

If the stabbed wound would have caused Zoro to fall then he would have fell instantly after he was hit, but he didn't. Instead, he stopped Killer from pulling the scythe out of his body by just flexing his muscles.

The manga makes it clear Zoro fainting was a combination of multiple factors with included:

- eating poisonous fish and drinking water. The manga showed us how dangerous poison can be. Even consuming poison can mess up one digestive system. Otama passed out and became very sick just from drinking a handful poison water.

- lack of food. Zoro went hungry because he stopped eating and drinking the poisonous food/water after he learned it was poisonous. The manga showed how a character (Luffy) can pass out from lack of food. The sounds Luffy and Zoro stomachs made are identical.

- Zoro injury from the scythe. Zoro was only hit because he didn't consider the fox a threat and stop focusing on him.

- Fighting with a opened wound which would have made it worse by causing it to bleed more. Luffy passed out and almost died same.
That shows how Zoro's endurance has greatly increased over the time skip because Luffy fell from each one of those yet Zoro required a combination.

Honestly, that shouldn't surprise anyone since Zoro was able to withstand Luffy's injuries/fatigue on top of his.

Lmfao all these Page One trolls...You guys realize we can just quote you and make you look like idiots? :pepeke:

Taking down Osoba mask was assigned to both X-Drake and Page One. "Why'd they call us specifically?" Do you think Page One got relieved of his duty the next day? Where is he the next day?

Here is Page One trying to get ahold of Kyoshiro

Sanji said he was going to eliminate him from the final war and Law agreed with him. Drake was completely alone the next day. The job was assigned to both him and Drake.

Pray tell us, where is Page One, who STILL HAS A MISSION TO COMPLETE? He notified Drake immediately when he found Sanji.

Of course you don't because headcanonan doesn't counter facts.

The following two posts destroys your BS and proves why Zoro fell.

That shows how Zoro's endurance has greatly increased over the time skip because Luffy fell from each one of those yet Zoro required a combination.

Honestly, that shouldn't surprise anyone since Zoro was able to withstand Luffy's injuries/fatigue on top of his.
Nah I just don't waste time with trollers like you who can't admit when they are beat when they beat. If your not going to be serious, I won't waste discussions with you.

Are you guys have gone insane?!! You think Oda went to the trouble of making an awesome design such as Page1 just to offpanel him and replace him?!! Plus we can see the legs and one closely resembles Page1's.

Do you guys even hear yourselves anymore?!! Or you guys just say what comes to your mind?!

I will admit I was wrong IF we see that he has indeed been replaced or he has huge injuries.

But for now, after every bullshit I heard from Sanji fans, this not the time to tell that "he is ancient zoan, he recovered".

Of course he could've recovered. But aren't the Sanji fans the ones who kept showing everyone the manga panel where he says that he will reduce enemy force and try to shove the notion that since Sanji said it, he must've done it?!!

You guys could've just left it as it was and not gloat like you did for one Fu*king year.

I understand quite well that Page1 would've recovered from injuries dealt by Sanji and I repeatedly said that Sanji probably was overpowering. But that wasn't enough for you guys.

Now, anime shows that Page1 wasn't hurt and manga shows he is there at Onigashima.

Don't go any lower. Accept defeat and move the f*ck on.
Lolz you just dodge my arguments without really saying anything and then use the Anime as justification :lawsigh:

Is the argument now ‘Sanji didn’t beat Page One’ or is it ‘Sanji didn’t reduce Kaidou’s forces?’

Oda had Sanji say he was gonna be reducing Kaidou’s forces. Oda then has Sanji dominate P1. P1 has not made an appearance since that fight. Thinking P1 has already been taken out is a logically assertion to make. Hence why the main focus of any of the related discussions till now have been whether Sanji took out P1 or Drake did. Saying P1 didn’t get taken out because he has a great design is weak argument against the earlier notion. We’ve seen a few Smiles with great designs so far that didn’t make it through to the climax either.

If it does turn out that P1 is part of the group on Onigashima and is still well & good, it’d mean Oda played us and Sanji unfortunately wasn’t able to take him out like he said he would which is a shame, but again even that isn’t set in stone yet as we are still yet to confirm all of the Flying six currently gathered on Onigashima.

Last edited:
Lmfao all these Page One trolls...You guys realize we can just quote you and make you look like idiots? :pepeke:

Taking down Osoba mask was assigned to both X-Drake and Page One. "Why'd they call us specifically?" Do you think Page One got relieved of his duty the next day? Where is he the next day?

Here is Page One trying to get ahold of Kyoshiro

Sanji said he was going to eliminate him from the final war and Law agreed with him. Drake was completely alone the next day. The job was assigned to both him and Drake.

Pray tell us, where is Page One, who STILL HAS A MISSION TO COMPLETE? He notified Drake immediately when he found Sanji.

Bruh, his feet are in the last panel of THIS chapter. It doesnt matter what Sanji did or didnt do. Hes here, and makes the entire fight pointless save to show off Soba mask. Thats it

Status
Not open for further replies.