Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also @Ekkologix What is your case on Nana? Why do you think she is 87% scum?
You keep saying shes scum, but you never said why or made any case about it. I would like to know if possible.
3 main things

1. lack of interest/activity day 1. mostly NAI but when combined with the others its lean scummy. the too many nulls seemed townie at the time if i took it alone, but as a whole picture not so much
2. we have 3 failed kills and i jailed nana. possibly one of the kills was done by her
3. commented that smth is weird about the poison but ignored the question asking her whats weird about it twice

we dont have much to work with for that slot. do u got anything for us sallu?

3 main things

1. lack of interest/activity day 1. mostly NAI but when combined with the others its lean scummy. the too many nulls seemed townie at the time if i took it alone, but as a whole picture not so much
2. we have 3 failed kills and i jailed nana. possibly one of the kills was done by her
3. commented that smth is weird about the poison but ignored the question asking her whats weird about it twice

we dont have much to work with for that slot. do u got anything for us sallu?
1. Lack of activity or interest doesnt say shit. Look at last Lynch.
2. No it wasn't Nana. Nana didnt use anything so far.
3. I don't know what that was about. Nothing to do with her abilities, so it must have been some sort of read she had.

I have nothing so far. I'm going to give the players who CFD Sallu 1.0 a hard time. Waiting for Fuji to come online

Status
Not open for further replies.