Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you assume Shanks to stand there like a fucking turd and take it to head on without countering it.

I feel nothing while reading this series. I only power scale for fun, when it comes to actually look forward to something there is nothing. Wano is the worst One Piece arc to exist. It topped Dressrosa and WCI.

Post time skip is the worst manga reader experience especially if you did it normally.

Straw Hats are untouchable, Luffy is untouchable, Straw Hats will just complete missions and achieve their dreams with no struggle at this point.

+ Oda will waste most of the interesting characters for comic relief or bullshit ending.
are you dropping the manga completely

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
are you dropping the manga completely
Yes.

Although you know how this works, it's nothing unrealistic if I see what is going on even by mistake scrolling on twitter or youtube because of the algorithm or shit.

I will try to stay away from it. My deadline was the end of Wano, looks like my time has come.

Shanks is a far more competent fighter than Kaido. I say that as Kaidofan. Kaido relies on his physical strength and watches opponents go at him. He is like a punchbag. He is also someone who even wants to get hit by opponents to test their strength lol.

No way Shanks would do that. He has mastered Haki to perfection like no one else has done so its probably a big challenge to actually land any proper hit on him and overcome his COO and COA.

Yes.

Although you know how this works, it's nothing unrealistic if I see what is going on even by mistake scrolling on twitter or youtube because of the algorithm or shit.

I will try to stay away from it. My deadline was the end of Wano, looks like my time has come.
at least wait to see what's the next island my dude, this slow ass pacing is killing me as well but i feel like it could be worth it :josad:

Headcanon.
G5 only increases durability through hax and physical strength.
Luffy base could not keep up with Kaido base, Kaido hybrid>>Kaido base, thus destroying G5 in all aspects.

G5 reactions and speed = base Luffy.
So is this why Roc-Luffy (g2+G3 fusion) post advanced Haoshoku was going toe to toe with Hybrid Kaido, who was using Haoshoku too?

Sure, Shuron Hakke Kaido going all out, can go toe to toe with even G5 Luffy, doesn't change the fact that in a constellation of both being on their last legs, Luffy edged Kaido out. It is as it is.

One piece is not a serious manga more goofy you are more powerful you are.

19 years and defeat a yonko with only one serious attack is enough for me to understand Luffy is just have is own league
None of this are valid arguments.

One Piece not being a serious manga doesn't mean MC is the top 1 all time.

Nowhere at One Piece says the more goofy you are the more powerful you are. No one is more goofy than Usopp, Luffy included.

Luffy didn't defeated Kaido with only one serious attack. Even if Kaido had take Senzu Bean or that Medicine Pill that Zoro took before Luffy ultimate wouldn't be considered only one serious attack.

How the hell you try to make an argument about being stronger by being goofier than you change to being strong by using a serious attack.

And all Luffy's attack with G5 were serious. And before you make the classic argument, no named attacks are not weaker than named attacks.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bruhh fr, Bajrang Gun was too powerful.

Not anyone will take it head on tho, like Certain Lizard.

Ironically , Kaido share his last moments of stupidity with Doffy. Both acted too confident and was shoted deep in the ground
You don't understand Harashima.

Bajrang Gun will do uga buga damaji to XYZ is the new "Advanced Conqueror's KKG will finish Kaido".

at least wait to see what's the next island my dude, this slow ass pacing is killing me as well but i feel like it could be worth it :josad:
I'm not half interested in it my man.
it will last 2 weeks, then u'll come back, trust me
I went dead silent for a month once and regretted coming back ( although then I stated it's only a break".

I have strong will, I'm not like fatties in USA who say they won't eat McDonalds and they still do.

>"Kaido's stats drop"
>Luffy: "His Haki is getting stronger!"
I don't even think you read the same manga as us.
Different moments. He said that Kaido stats dropped after Asura. That's why Luffy could fight him breefly for 3 chapters 1010-1013. Kaido's haki only turned to getting stronger again when he got drunked.

I imagine that this chapter is mostly visual
Usually oda does some fantastic imagery for these parts of the arcs
Th problem being is that there's a huge amount people that don't ever want to think of wano again

Status
Not open for further replies.