Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DUDE, I'm speechless.

I agree that sometimes Oda can make mistakes, but this chapter OH MY LORD.

This is the peak of storytelling, Oda is still being a MASTER in what he does. He is really a MONSTER when telling a story, what a script this chapter has. This is the essence of One Piece, this is what I like, this is what Oda enjoy writing.

I just can't wait for the full raws and the next island. Genius, Oda is a Genius. :ronalugh::ronalugh::ronalugh:

GODA.
lol

So Momo didnt remember anything to do with Sanji. Just Luffy bs moments.....ugh. Everything is about that guy....

So cringe.

Plus Wano never ended with Zoro. Rip. Momo defintely was the Sanji of this arc.

WCI - Sanji
Wano - Momo

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
The prejudice against Korozumi was never solved lol
If this arc is actually totally over and that's how the Kurozumi plotline ends I am never spending money on this manga.

Wano hasn't fixed ANY OF THE STUPID RACIST ISSUES that made it a horrible place to begin with.

I hope Oda is just trolling us, and isn't actually saying persecution is okay.

Wano is rushed as fuck. If Oda is so eager to retire, he should just retire and give his story to someone who will actually finish it off with respect. Oda clearly doesn’t give a fuck anymore.
I'm praying this doesn't turn into the final arc of Bleach but it has all the makings.
Wano could without easily the best arc if written right.

So Russia is still viewed as a meme country of alcoholics who can't defeat almost unarmed country.

Good lord. Ngl, Russian spares sent to Ukraine don't help the image but that's the point. Russia sent fucking spares not actual soldiers who know anything about the war.
There are actual soldiers on foot in ukraine. Even the good ones are failing big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.