Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Carrot Crate Crew looking insanely likely right now.

Even the ending jumping off the Wano waterfall parallels to jumping off Zunesha. And we know what happened the chapter after that.

The arc is officially over and Carrot's response was left on a cliffhanger last chapter, with no sight of her this week. It's happening. :funky::funky::funky:

WHO'S EXCITED FOR BOUNTIES NEXT WEEK???????

-Opening threads with fake spoilers.
-Triggering hints.
- Providers drama.
- Germa+Ceasar negging Big Mom Pirates in the Cover Story.
- Carrot fans still pushing her being hidden inside the Sunny until the chapter drops.
- A NON-Wano chapter.
- etc.

:funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky:
I bet next chapter is someplace far away from the crew and we will not get anything about the SH, bounties and so on.

Also Carrot Crate Crew looking insanely likely right now.

Even the ending jumping off the Wano waterfall parallels to jumping off Zunesha.

The arc is officially over and Carrot's response was left on a cliffhanger last chapter, with no sight of her this week. It's happening. :funky::funky::funky:
I really really hope she goes back to Zou.

This whole mess started because the Kozuki killed damn near everyone in the Kurozumi bloodline. It’s like Wano never learned from their mistake and still support the persecution of the Kurozumi. What message is Oda trying to convey here? That people are evil because of which group of people they’re born to?

What a shit arc lmaoo

I've given up on making people love gay people. Making people hate people who hate gay people? That's actually viable.

Flight/Fight/Survival of the Fittest has left us so that fear motivates us more than anything else, for better or worse.

I want to learn how to use fear to motivate me, rather than use it to destroy me. Stress and fear can be good motivators. Same thing with hatred.

Hating child-abuse and stuff like that is good. I love love, but people love hatred, so, let's hate hatred, and love hating hatred. Or something.
Hate the hate..... with violent!

Status
Not open for further replies.