Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With luck Oda will focus on someone else and not the Mugiwaras.That might end up again as the next Rivery Arc which was rly good.
If there's a trend with Wano's curtain closes, then next chapter or 2 should be outside updates with a big reintroduction to Luffy after. Think of how 901-902 were, before it jumped to all the Reverie stuff until 909, where it focused on Luffy's side again.

My guess is we'll see 1058 start with the crew, show the bounties in a double spread, and if Carrot is meant to be there as a surprise, then a "kanpai" scene for her and Jinbe. Then the last few pages will be heavily focused on outside world stuff.

Then hopefully 1059/1060 will be world updates, if not more than those 2 chapters.

I didn’t care about ZKK, I was actually rooting for Kid/Law/Killer to leave the rooftop so that Luffy and Zoro can take down Kaido together.

But holy shit!!! After seeing Gomu Gomu no mi getting retconned, Nika's goofy powers and Luffy declaring that he wants a world where nobody starves, I wish I had supported ZKK from the beginning.

I used to have Luffy as my second favorite OP character and most favorite shonen MC. It took 10 chapters of Wano to bring Luffy down to 3rd favorite OP character and 4th favorite shonen MC.
Loda , remember when G4 run out on the rooftop ? that was the perfect moment to highlight the other 4 supernovas but NO LET'S OFF PANEL THAT.
LODA FUCKING SUCKS

Because it's possible with awakening that even COO won't work against.
Looooooooooooooooooooool

Not even Kaido or BM got fucking awakening.Neither one of the Calamaties.Do you rly believe Rain get it?Im not even sure if BB will get awakening

That concept came out of nowere and it seems like only the MC´s get it.Besides Doffy and Katakuri.And in Katakuris case it was not even his ultimate move.Awakening concept is shit

Then why are we arguing? I already told you that the pun itself is not the biggest problem for me. It is how Wano's story wasn’t concluded properly.

Why do you keep mentioning the pun then? I am not talking about that specifically anymore. Did you not see previous posts?

:okay:
Dude! Get help. Go to a Mental Health Institute or something. Not everyone is as pathetic as you.

If I get banned, I will stay banned. I don't need to make a new account.
A one month old account and act as if you know me for year :myman:

I used to have Luffy as my second favorite OP character and most favorite shonen MC. It took 10 chapters of Wano to bring Luffy down to 3rd favorite OP character and 4th favorite shonen MC.
Same
I used to love Luffy
But the Kaido fight and overall Wano turned him into an NPC Plot device
Now I just hate it whenever he gets wanked cuz it feels so artificial

"LOL we are totally unfazed it didn't happen"

"hackda hackda the downfall of one piece condom condom goofy"

YOU might be unfazed but its pretty clear there's still a vocal set of ZKKers who are going to spend the rest of the series malding about it

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
A one month old account and act as if you know me for year :myman:
Because I can't go anywhere without seeing you call somebody a ZKK loser.

Status update - you are there. Calling somebody ZKK loser.
Spoiler thread - you are there. Calling somebody ZKK loser.
Random thread - you are there. Calling somebody ZKK loser.
Ground floor - you are there. Calling somebody ZKK loser.

The fact that a month old account sees you like this is a reflection on how pathetic you have been. There is another guy, @Nikuzi and @kenedyfake who brings up ZKK and how Zoro is trash everywhere I go.

That's not on me. That's on you guys.

That being said, I used to lurk here for spoilers before opening an account. I mainly visited Reddit before and decided to cut-off the middle man and went straight to Spoilers page of this site instead. But I don't remember seeing you people so much as I have been seeing lately.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓

YOU might be unfazed but its pretty clear there's still a vocal set of ZKKers who are going to spend the rest of the series malding about it
some people literally quit the forum over zkk and ran, people literally bet their accounts on it (though they wont honor the bet, which is fine, I don't actually think people should get banned or deleted over ZKK but it would be funny) and a bunch of people that said they liked wano suddenly flipped the script when ZKK didn't happen.

Im sorry but ZKK not happening is just funny lol

It's called we do a little trolling

I'll be more than fine if I'm called on any bets because I don't care about OP much anymore.

Of course there are few Zoro fans/ZKK folks annoyed. That’s why I said majority.

But downfall of OP is not mutually exclusive. Case in point this thread, the creation of a whole new sub Reddit devoted to OP Slander (r/PirateFolk) as well the General disappointed and frustrated chapter comments on r/OnePiece. All of these groups of individuals are separate and also mock ZKK, but also hate Wanos aftermath and ending.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Because I can't go anywhere without seeing you call somebody a ZKK loser.

Status update - you are there. Calling somebody ZKK loser.
Spoiler thread - you are there. Calling somebody ZKK loser.
Random thread - you are there. Calling somebody ZKK loser.
Ground floor - you are there. Calling somebody ZKK loser.

The fact that a month old account sees you like this is a reflection on how pathetic you have been. There is another guy, @Nikuzi and @kenedyfake who brings up ZKK and how Zoro is trash everywhere I go.

That's not on me. That's on you guys.

That being said, I used to lurk here for spoilers before opening an account. I mainly visited Reddit before and decided to cut-off the middle man and went straight to Spoilers page of this site instead. But I don't remember seeing you people so much as I have been seeing lately.
I literally like Zoro and have made it clear plenty of times and even said he was the best during the rooftop 5 fight. I just think ZKK was dumb as fuck and I will make fun of it because it is hilarious lmao. Cope

Status
Not open for further replies.