Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strawhats will go to Sphinx not Elbaf based on the map.
I'd take we visit Sphinx for like 3,4 chapters, let the crew relax and interact with eachother, have Marco and Luffy talk and shit, then go straight to the end game.:phoenixmarco:
I love Norse mythology but I'd rather the SHs stay away from Elbalf. I don't want to deal with another Kingdom and their problem anymore. Fuck that shit :goatasure:

O fucking jesus that last shot of Yamato with the scabbards and Momo at the end of the chapter
That does not look like someone who's about to jump on the Sunny...
I honestly can't fucking believe that Oda actually did this to Yamato despite everything he did with her over the arc
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

I feel incredibly bad for Yamato fans that got strung along like this, especially if Ol' Carrot actually pops out of that barrel next time we see the crew...
Oda is fucking evil lol. He's gotten to the point of "who is it" guessing games where he'll spend 2 years hyping a character with a unique powerset and feats, then pull the rug from under it all lmao.

Really weird decision lol, even if I didn't care for either Yamato or Carrot in the long run (something something Jinbe)

Status
Not open for further replies.