Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sacramento Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Took me a while. Ehehe:catsure:
Post automatically merged:

Damn... Even with AD?

Good to see one rep for the country. (y)
oh hello there ^_^

just make sure not to let the people at TB know that you have both, they've been particularly stingy with people using WorstGen and straight up permabanning them (even deleting the ability to type WorstGen or any variation of wording from being used)

We will see this year whether he is #1 still. He is top 5 though. Kawhi, Lebron, Steph, KD and Giannis

oh hello there ^_^

just make sure not to let the people at TB know that you have both, they've been particularly stingy with people using WorstGen and straight up permabanning them (even deleting the ability to type WorstGen or any variation of wording from being used)
Lmao, they are banning the word worstgen?

oh hello there ^_^

I think I'll be fine. I'm friends with the mods and me & Chris go way back. I'm just in it for discussions, lol.

Speaking of discussions, apparently Nike & the Nba have banned the ninja headbands... I was looking forward to see Russ on one. (n)

We will see this year whether he is #1 still. He is top 5 though. Kawhi, Lebron, Steph, KD and Giannis

anytime I would make a profile post (or even an freaking PM) about "WorstGen", as soon as it gets posted, it appears like ********,

I think I'll be fine. I'm friends with the mods and me & Chris go way back. I'm just in it for discussions, lol.

Speaking of discussions, apparently Nike & the Nba have banned the ninja headbands... I was looking forward to see Russ on one. (n)
if enough players (as in 60-70% of the league) are against the change, there could be an overturn

H

Haoshoku

Tornoto raptors are new king of NBA .Will raptors maintain steady win next season .

With new draft player joining the team. Will they make difference.
Well for one, they played really well without Kawhi last season. Siakam is no doubt the primary option heading into this season and he will probably bump his scoring numbers a bit. He’s a really interesting player to watch man, a grinder. The mans gets buckets the hard way, he should be an all star in the east this upcoming season. And also considering most of the team from last year is returning, so they should be a playoff team, nothing more nothing less.

I would put AD in that mix as well, mans a legit two way star and handles the ball like a guard at 7 feet and plays amazing defense inside, a guranteed 28 ppg 10 rpg 2bg on any given night.

As for Lebron, I feel like he is hungry, he’s had the alot of time to rest this offseason and judging by his social media posts, he seems to be ready for the season. Last season was just full of injuries and dumb signings surrounding him with non shooters.

My prediction for this season:

Houston Rockets - 50% winning chance, Westbrook & Harden are da most talented duo, they are underestimated & most importantly they have Blue balls, they really want a ring, meaning they won't care about individual stats this year, they'll share the ball.

Clippers - 25% winning chance, they have da best defense in the league.

Philadelphia 76ers - 25% winning chance, cause west Coast teams will tire themselves out, a healthy Embiid has a good chance of winning this year, East Coast is crappy without Durant playing in it.

Lakers - 0% winning chance, LeBron is too old to carry a team through the West Coast playoffs, when he'll reach 2nd round or conference playoffs he'll gas out.

Warriors - 0% winning chance, reaching finals every year has taken a toll on their bodies. Pick & roll requires lots of movement, Curry ain't as young as he was 4 years ago before Durant had come to their team.
Its going to be interesting seeing how Westbrook and Harden coexist on the court next season, I don’t doubt that they’ll crush the regular season but the playoffs? But 50% chance of winning it all over all the other teams in the league? I feel like the WCF is their limit, the Clippers would be a squad that can eliminate them if they met in the second round honestly. Fit really matters, Westbrook struggles shooting the ball from deep and HOU has succeeded off Harden ISOs and shooters. Teams will dare Westbrook to shoot 3s in the playoffs and this man always be taking the bait and chucking up 3s. I’d like to think Westbrook will change his game and play off ball and cut but idk we will just have to wait and see how he fits with Harden.

Also idk what ya mean with Lebron “carrying”, they have AD. That mans is a top 5-6 player, he aint getting carried.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would put AD in that mix as well, mans a legit two way star and handles the ball like a guard at 7 feet and plays amazing defense inside, a guranteed 28 ppg 10 rpg 2bg on any given night.

As for Lebron, I feel like he is hungry, he’s had the alot of time to rest this offseason and judging by his social media posts, he seems to be ready for the season. Last season was just full of injuries and dumb signings surrounding him with non shooters.
Agree with you about AD and the Lakers. I think some people like Bill Simmons have AD as the MVP this upcoming season as LeBron will apparently take a little backseat as a favor for him to win it.

Its going to be interesting seeing how Westbrook and Harden coexist on the court next season, I don’t doubt that they’ll crush the regular season but the playoffs? But 50% chance of winning it all over all the other teams in the league? I feel like the WCF is their limit, the Clippers would be a squad that can eliminate them if they met in the second round honestly. Fit really matters, Westbrook struggles shooting the ball from deep and HOU has succeeded off Harden ISOs and shooters. Teams will dare Westbrook to shoot 3s in the playoffs and this man always be taking the bait and chucking up 3s. I’d like to think Westbrook will change his game and play off ball and cut but idk we will just have to wait and see how he fits with Harden.
Gonna be interesting indeed. From what I've heard from MDA and Morey, the offense isn't going to change (the 48 minutes of Steve Nash offense). Russ better work on his shooting as he said. Theoretically, this will be his most efficient season as he has really never had plenty of shooters surrounding him and he could avg more assists for it (WB-CC connection catded ). If he could return to shooting at least 34% 3-pt (still below avg) & 84% ft shooting, that would be fine. I could see HOU playing fast when WB is on and Harden is off. With Harden or CP3, we played SLOOOOOOOW (though a top 10 all-time offense still lol)

As for what happens, they may not be favorites but they're still in the mix and have a chance. It's not like LAC is GSW with KD. They're not as good offensively, PG can be hit or miss in the playoffs and for what it's worth, PJ Tucker was pretty good against Kawhi from the 2 games I saw HOU-TOR play (HOU won both games btw and Harden locked down Kawhi on the last play after they almost choked lol). They'll be better on defense but we'll see what happens... Hopefully, WB can replicate CP3 in the playoffs when Harden is playing bad though WB is a lot more Harden than CP3 in the playoffs. CP3 was actually a great playoff performer 'till last year and 2014 against OKC and ironically Westbrook (he struggles against bigger point guards). No matter what, it's still good to be a Rockets fan... :feelsokeman:

Until we choke and lose in the playoffs once again. :pepehands:

H

Haoshoku

Agree with you about AD and the Lakers. I think some people like Bill Simmons have AD as the MVP this upcoming season as LeBron will apparently take a little backseat as a favor for him to win it.

Gonna be interesting indeed. From what I've heard from MDA and Morey, the offense isn't going to change (the 48 minutes of Steve Nash offense). Russ better work on his shooting as he said. Theoretically, this will be his most efficient season as he has really never had plenty of shooters surrounding him and he could avg more assists for it (WB-CC connection catded ). If he could return to shooting at least 34% 3-pt (still below avg) & 84% ft shooting, that would be fine. I could see HOU playing fast when WB is on and Harden is off. With Harden or CP3, we played SLOOOOOOOW (though a top 10 all-time offense still lol)

As for what happens, they may not be favorites but they're still in the mix and have a chance. It's not like LAC is GSW with KD. They're not as good offensively, PG can be hit or miss in the playoffs and for what it's worth, PJ Tucker was pretty good against Kawhi from the 2 games I saw HOU-TOR play (HOU won both games btw and Harden locked down Kawhi on the last play after they almost choked lol). They'll be better on defense but we'll see what happens... Hopefully, WB can replicate CP3 in the playoffs when Harden is playing bad though WB is a lot more Harden than CP3 in the playoffs. CP3 was actually a great playoff performer 'till last year and 2014 against OKC and ironically Westbrook (he struggles against bigger point guards). No matter what, it's still good to be a Rockets fan... :feelsokeman:

Until we choke and lose in the playoffs once again. :pepehands:
Is that you Noyman? Lol long time no see man.

I mean AD could be the best teammate Lebron has ever played with, even better than 2011 Wade potentially. He has all the skills and talent to compete for an MVP, and the narrative of LA is strong. Though I would say Curry and Giannis could have better chances just because they don’t have a Lebron on their squad, DPOY is something AD can get if the Lakers become a top 5 defensive team, which is possible with Frank Vogel.

I mean Houston has a chance for sure, every contender out west has a chance really, the league is just that wide open honestly. But like if Houston met one of the LA teams in the second round, I think Westbrook’s shooting woes would really be a problem and he gets baited into chucking up 3s and shit you know what I mean? Tucker is a nice defender but I mean its fun guy lol, he’s gonna get to his spots and more important make an impact defensively. The Clippers for sure ain’t no Warriors, but they have a deep roster that last year Minus Kawhi and PG, were a good offensive team (top 10 iirc), the addition of those two stars should only make them better. The Clippers just look too solid imo, don’t get me wrong It would be a competitive series if it happened, but on paper the Clippers look like the best perimeter defending team and offensively, they have 3 all star performers (Lou, Kawhi, PG) and good pieces that proved their worth in the playoffs.

Nonetheless, HOU put all of their eggs in the basket for this, and WB probably knows this is their window.

Is that you Noyman? Lol long time no see man.

I mean AD could be the best teammate Lebron has ever played with, even better than 2011 Wade potentially. He has all the skills and talent to compete for an MVP, and the narrative of LA is strong. Though I would say Curry and Giannis could have better chances just because they don’t have a Lebron on their squad, DPOY is something AD can get if the Lakers become a top 5 defensive team, which is possible with Frank Vogel.

I mean Houston has a chance for sure, every contender out west has a chance really, the league is just that wide open honestly. But like if Houston met one of the LA teams in the second round, I think Westbrook’s shooting woes would really be a problem and he gets baited into chucking up 3s and shit you know what I mean? Tucker is a nice defender but I mean its fun guy lol, he’s gonna get to his spots and more important make an impact defensively. The Clippers for sure ain’t no Warriors, but they have a deep roster that last year Minus Kawhi and PG, were a good offensive team (top 10 iirc), the addition of those two stars should only make them better. The Clippers just look too solid imo, don’t get me wrong It would be a competitive series if it happened, but on paper the Clippers look like the best perimeter defending team and offensively, they have 3 all star performers (Lou, Kawhi, PG) and good pieces that proved their worth in the playoffs.

Nonetheless, HOU put all of their eggs in the basket for this, and WB probably knows this is their window.
Ey man, took me a while. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah. They could steal their own MVP votes like KD & Steph did in the last few years. I worry about him playing PF 'cause I don't think that's a good fit with a non-shooting big like JaVale or Dwight even if you have LeBron. LeBron is a PF now and AD should be a C. He's the perfect 5 for LeBron with shooters. I'm actually predicting AD to win DPOY this year.

That's true. I mean it's not like I'm not worried about the Clippers. Kawhi/PG is kinda more scary to me than KD/Curry. They're 2-way wing superstars that can take turns in slowing Harden down. I'm a little worried about the Lakers when it comes to LeBron (and maybe AD) in the playoffs but I think HOU is still the better overall team (I always wondered how the matchup would've went if HOU had faced LeBron's team in the Finals in '18).

As for WB's shooting, I'm actually not as worried about that as strange as it sounds, maybe in certain situations in the playoffs. Obviously, Morey is not worried about that when he traded CP3, who's a better shooter, for him. I've been watching a lot WB highlights lately, he's a Force. Of. Nature. I mean we know that and Skip Bayless has said that before me but it didn't really hit me until I really watched it. The spacing in OKC SUCKED because teams nearly had all players near the paint but he still managed to get into the basket through sheer will.

I'm not saying WB will surely be better in HOU. I was wrong on Melo last year. I'm just excited how WB will look like in this offense just like CP3 when he got traded (CP3 had a similar situation when he had Blake/DJ and Redick as the only shooting threat). I don't really know how this will look like but I haven't been excited for this team since CP3's debut season in HOU. :madmonk:

So bangbros is about to bid for naming rights to Miami Heat's arena (the BBC). LOL if that happens

https://bleacherreport.com/post/trending/d73f5d12-5335-4b74-87c6-ab9e70d8454c

H

Haoshoku

Yeah. They could steal their own MVP votes like KD & Steph did in the last few years. I worry about him playing PF 'cause I don't think that's a good fit with a non-shooting big like JaVale or Dwight even if you have LeBron. LeBron is a PF now and AD should be a C. He's the perfect 5 for LeBron with shooters. I'm actually predicting AD to win DPOY this year.

That's true. I mean it's not like I'm not worried about the Clippers. Kawhi/PG is kinda more scary to me than KD/Curry. They're 2-way wing superstars that can take turns in slowing Harden down. I'm a little worried about the Lakers when it comes to LeBron (and maybe AD) in the playoffs but I think HOU is still the better overall team (I always wondered how the matchup would've went if HOU had faced LeBron's team in the Finals in '18).

As for WB's shooting, I'm actually not as worried about that as strange as it sounds, maybe in certain situations in the playoffs. Obviously, Morey is not worried about that when he traded CP3, who's a better shooter, for him. I've been watching a lot WB highlights lately, he's a Force. Of. Nature. I mean we know that and Skip Bayless has said that before me but it didn't really hit me until I really watched it. The spacing in OKC SUCKED because teams nearly had all players near the paint but he still managed to get into the basket through sheer will.

I'm not saying WB will surely be better in HOU. I was wrong on Melo last year. I'm just excited how WB will look like in this offense just like CP3 when he got traded (CP3 had a similar situation when he had Blake/DJ and Redick as the only shooting threat). I don't really know how this will look like but I haven't been excited for this team since CP3's debut season in HOU. :madmonk:

So bangbros is about to bid for naming rights to Miami Heat's arena (the BBC). LOL if that happens

I think the Clippers are the one team in the west that can slow down the Houston backcourt in a playoff setting, its going to be really hard but WB will be the scapegoat with his poor shooting.

Good point about the spacing, when he has the ball Westbrook will be walking into the paint with little to no effort tbh. He was really hard to stop in OKC, Houston stretches out the floor like crazy, so yeah from that standpoint he’s going to be to really good for them, but he’s not gonna be their no.1 option, thats gonna be Harden and when Harden has the ball and WB is offball is what I’m questioning, because in OKC he basically did nothing off the ball but stand iirc. This team could easily have the best record in the West if not the league (depends on Bucks) because this backcourt will be kinda unstoppable but come playoff time when defenses are more engaged and are game planning for you, I feel like HOU can be picked apart a bit. In 2018, Lebron was cooking, he put together one of the most individually glaring stats I have seen. Just like he dropped 51 on the Warriors in Game 1 of the Finals, I feel like he would have done the same vs HOU and it have been a 6 game series potentially.

Idk why AD doesn’t want to play center lol, maybe its because he gets banged up playing that position. I think he’s gonna still be great at PF, when he played with Cousins, he seemed to score more at the 4, I don’t know if thats because he played more on ball instead of rolling or not.

its gonna be very weird to have only 1 American Airlines Arena next year lol

I think the Clippers are the one team in the west that can slow down the Houston backcourt in a playoff setting, its going to be really hard but WB will be the scapegoat with his poor shooting.

Good point about the spacing, when he has the ball Westbrook will be walking into the paint with little to no effort tbh. He was really hard to stop in OKC, Houston stretches out the floor like crazy, so yeah from that standpoint he’s going to be to really good for them, but he’s not gonna be their no.1 option, thats gonna be Harden and when Harden has the ball and WB is offball is what I’m questioning, because in OKC he basically did nothing off the ball but stand iirc. This team could easily have the best record in the West if not the league (depends on Bucks) because this backcourt will be kinda unstoppable but come playoff time when defenses are more engaged and are game planning for you, I feel like HOU can be picked apart a bit. In 2018, Lebron was cooking, he put together one of the most individually glaring stats I have seen. Just like he dropped 51 on the Warriors in Game 1 of the Finals, I feel like he would have done the same vs HOU and it have been a 6 game series potentially.

Idk why AD doesn’t want to play center lol, maybe its because he gets banged up playing that position. I think he’s gonna still be great at PF, when he played with Cousins, he seemed to score more at the 4, I don’t know if thats because he played more on ball instead of rolling or not.
And/or Dan Tony as well. Players and some media members have been calling him to be fired. I hope that isn't the case though.

Yeah. He has to do something off-ball but it's encouraging to hear him say he wants to do that in his press conference. I do want to see Harden or Westbrook cutting for each other again like back in the day. Regardless, I just have a feeling this thing will work out well. Not having a dynastic super team in our way anymore certainly helps. I can honestly see the Clips, LeBron/AD and whoever comes out of the East (MIL or PHI really; gonna be exciting to see a new team in the finals) beating us.

It's probably that but most teams have PFs as Cs now anyway. Or let Lebron be the 5, lol. He'll handle it.

PG is not on Curry or KD's level. Curry-KD is an all time great duo (if you want to call it a duo), probably the best since Shaq&Kobe.
The thing that makes Clippers scary for me is their solid supporting cast.
They are, especially on offense, which they're arguably the GOAT duo. There's just something about having two 2-way wing superstars, especially in the playoffs. Steph is a PG and he sometimes can be pretty inconsistent. PG13 is actually the same but he can still do something on the other end being the defensive monster that he is. He's the Pippen to Kawhi's Jordan. Pip/MJ is arguably the best duo ever and that's who PG and Kawhi remind me of.

its gonna be very weird to have only 1 American Airlines Arena next year lol
From AAA to BBC. Wow

:cheers:

Lonzo and Lavar, L&G. Felt bad for Lonzo when I saw the trailer.

https://streamable.com/ic18h

Last edited:
They are, especially on offense, which they're arguably the GOAT duo. There's just something about having two 2-way wing superstars, especially in the playoffs. Steph is a PG and he sometimes can be pretty inconsistent. PG13 is actually the same but he can still do something on the other end being the defensive monster that he is. He's the Pippen to Kawhi's Jordan. Pip/MJ is arguably the best duo ever and that's who PG and Kawhi remind me of.
Unpopular opinion: 2-way playing is overrated