Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
U a Rockets fan? They are probably this year's favourites.
Yeah. There's an argument for it. I can't wait to see how this team is gonna look like when WB is running the show. He's gonna have the best spacing he's ever had to attack the rim or dish it out to shooters.
Post automatically merged:

Do you see the new law prepared by California about the NCAA ?

They want to allow players to make money when the universities use their name, fame etc.

What do you think about that ?
Not yet set in stone. Universities in California may fight back if they become ineligible in NCAA. I'm all for players making money for it.

Lakers do have a good squad this season. Let's see how it goes. Lebron is not getting younger
If LBJ ain't the best anymore, he's still top 5 imo. Now you add AD with the way I'm seeing him right now in this game, they're mostly using him like an overqualified Clint Capela, which is what he did in his best season in '14-'15. He can still create for himself but he's better when he's the one benefitting from creating by someone like Rondo or LeBron.

If LBJ ain't the best anymore, he's still top 5 imo. Now you add AD with the way I'm seeing him right now in this game, they're mostly using him like an overqualified Clint Capela, which is what he did in his best season in '14-'15. He can still create for himself but he's better when he's the one benefitting from creating by someone like Rondo or LeBron.
I agree he is top 5, but with age comes those injuries. During playoffs, those can be crucial

Giannis and AD are incredibly overrated. I'm ok with Harden even though i disagree.
AD is the most overrated player in nba history (at this moment). Some idiots like kellerman calls him the greatest pf ever, way better than Duncan etc

Giannis and AD are incredibly overrated. I'm ok with Harden even though i disagree.
I mean they're also projecting the future when it comes to them but Curry could make them look like idiots very quickly with the season about to start.

If I had it my way going to this season (no KD), it'd be:
1. Kawhi
2. LeBron
3. Giannis
4. Harden
5. Curry
6. AD
7. Jokic
8. Embiid
9. PG
10. Lillard
11. Westbrook
12. KAT
13. Kyrie
14. Butler
15. Simmons
16. Klay
17. Porzingis
18. Beal
19. Griffin
20. Booker

I agree he is top 5, but with age comes those injuries. During playoffs, those can be crucial
True but he's LeBron though. If anything, I think LeBron at 35 went down to being like Kawhi, AD, Steph, PG, Kyrie in terms of injury level. He's not indestructible as he used to be.

Damn, Curry will have a tough season ahead of him. He really needs Thompson otherwise he'll get owned by every good NBA team out there. Also, D.Russell, Golden State's preseason transfer, didn't amount to much, I was kinda expecting that. As I said in my prediction I give them 0 chances of going into the finals this year.

Nice to see Jokic getting some recognition.
Feel bad for the guy:
LeBron got a superstar teammate, so did Harden, so did Kawhi. What is Jokic supposed to achieve in the western conference as a solo superstar? He should transfer to Golden State. They need each other.

Damn, Curry will have a tough season ahead of him. He really needs Thompson otherwise he'll get owned by every good NBA team out there. Also, D.Russell, Golden State's preseason transfer, didn't amount to much, I was kinda expecting that. As I said in my prediction I give them 0 chances of going into the finals this year.
They have no defensive players left other than Draymond, lol. I expect them to give up a lot of points this season.

True. They should have kept Iguodala.
Even though he said a lot of shit about the organizations before his departure, lol.

In other news, if they freaking fire Daryl Morey over the HK tweet, I'm fucking done with this team. Facepalm

@RobertoTheOharaSurvivor KD is shitposting your team. :confused:

“Fans expect players to join the Knicks because of their brand but players coming up after me have watched the Knicks lose and they aren’t cool anymore... unlike teams like the Warriors, Lakers or even the Nets.”

Last edited:
Even though he said a lot of shit about the organizations before his departure, lol.

In other news, if they freaking fire Daryl Morey over the HK tweet, I'm fucking done with this team. Facepalm

@RobertoTheOharaSurvivor KD is shitposting your team. :confused:

“Fans expect players to join the Knicks because of their brand but players coming up after me have watched the Knicks lose and they aren’t cool anymore... unlike teams like the Warriors, Lakers or even the Nets.”
Its why Knicks brass can't expect to tank and feel like they will be good. To attract free agents, you have to show you can win and have a great culture with the youth. Hopefully things change for the better.

@RobertoTheOharaSurvivor Btw. I know its preseason but nice win for the Knicks. They have a lot of depth.

Its why Knicks brass can't expect to tank and feel like they will be good. To attract free agents, you have to show you can win and have a great culture with the youth. Hopefully things change for the better.

@RobertoTheOharaSurvivor Btw. I know its preseason but nice win for the Knicks. They have a lot of depth.
With them, it's always the fish rots from the head down, meaning their owner is the reason why they're bad. It's interesting if they could've gotten KD & Kyrie if Porzingis was still there and they didn't have the bad contracts that led them to get also rid of KP.

Zion is playing well in the pre-season, perhaps he is worth the hype
The only excuse now for unimpressed people is "preseason". I'm starting to believe that he has a chance to be an all-star in his rookie season. Dude's a MONSTER!

If Durant was healthy he would have won NBA this year, his team is pretty good.
I probably would've pick them to win the East if he was healthy this year.