Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
The only excuse now for unimpressed people is "preseason". I'm starting to believe that he has a chance to be an all-star in his rookie season. Dude's a MONSTER!

I probably would've pick them to win the East if he was healthy this year.
Post automatically merged:

lol, Lebron is trying to salvage that relation. I dont blame him really, its the players who will be losing a lot of money.

Regarding Zion, I think it will be very difficult for him to make the all star this season. Even Ben Simmons couldnt do it in weak east during his rookie year. The last rookie all star was Blake Griffin. he was unanimous ROTY and 10th in MVP voting.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Let's make some early predictions.
MVP?
MIP?
6MOY?
DPOY?
ROY?
Best record in the Western Conference?
Best record in the Eastern Conference?
Best record overall?
Champion?
FMVP?

B
Harden chill it's just preseason bro. Fuck Bron. Fuck China

MVP prediction for the season

It's either Steph or Harden will get it. Maybe AD?(if doesn't get injured like always)

Rookie of the Year : Zion Williamson (need to lose weight tho)

Nba champion : Golden state Warriors (If healthy)

H

Haoshoku

After the meniscus injury towards Zion, not sure if he can win ROY espescially if some other rookie goes off for the whole year (Tyler Herro looks like that dude).

MVP: Steph or Giannis, they are the gonna put up big numbers and don’t share the court with other top 15 players unlike the other candidates. Embiid dark horse.

DPOY: I feel like this one will be a 3 man race between AD, Gobert and Embiid.

West: HOU (the Lakers and Clippers will rest their stars resulting in fewer wins imo, Denver could even have a better record than the LA teams).

East: Bucks, with the Sixers a close second

As for who’s gonna be the champ, its hard to tell right now and thats what makes this season exciting, If I had to choose I would go with the Lakers, Lebron is hungry for another chip.

MIP: Bam Adebayo, Shai, or Jonathan Issac, either of these dudes could break out this season and take home the MIP.

6MOTY: Sweet Lou, Dinwiddie, Vanvleet.

The Clippers are looking like a monster defensive team, all I saw was turnover after turnover for the Lakers and they aint even got PG yet. And their depth is deeper than I thought, didn’t know they got Patterson and Harkless in the offseason. Only injuries would make this team go wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's make some early predictions.
MVP?
MIP?
6MOY?
DPOY?
ROY?
Best record in the Western Conference?
Best record in the Eastern Conference?
Best record overall?
Champion?
FMVP?
MVP - Kawhi
MIP - Lonzo
6MOY - Lou Will
DPOY - AD
ROY - Zion
Best Record (West) - Rockets
Best Record (East) - Bucks
Best Record (overall) - Rockets
Champion - Lakers
FMVP - DANNY GREEN

It's actually LeBron but Danny Green had a good game vs LAC. Pretty much carried them and broke Kareem's record, lol.

I like the way y'all think.

:pepelit:

I'm on KAT for first team All-NBA this year. Minny gonna be good this year, imo.

Hopefully pls :believe:

Great f'n game

Kyrie 50 points first game

Last edited:
H

Haoshoku

I'm on KAT for first team All-NBA this year. Minny gonna be good this year, imo.

Hopefully pls :believe:

Great f'n game

Kyrie 50 points first game
I’m not sure if they’ll crack a playoff spot tbh, though putting Covington at the 4 is a good move. KAT looks like he’s gonna average 28+ this season, gotta get in over Embiid though.

I’m not sure if they’ll crack a playoff spot tbh, though putting Covington at the 4 is a good move. KAT looks like he’s gonna average 28+ this season, gotta get in over Embiid though.
I'm not saying they'll make the playoffs but I think they'll be good enough to fight for the last spot like the Kings last year.

KAT put up Hakeem-like numbers with 7 3s and looked awesome on D in the 1st game. It's gonna be scary what he'll be like for the rest of the season. I'm still doubtful about Embiid playing over 70 games even though he's apparently in the best shape of his life. I have to see it to believe it.

This is my All-Nba predictions, btw:

1st team: Curry, Harden, Kawhi, Giannis, KAT

2nd team: Lillard, Simmons, LeBron, Davis, Embiid

3rd team: Kyrie, Mitchell, Butler, George, Jokic

Last edited:
That was a missed opportunity for the win with Giannis fouling out. Westbrook was awesome tho. I can't wait to see more of this. Shoot better next time EG & Harden.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Clippers got two starting lineups in their roster. Team is scary af and PG hasn't even touched the court. One of the most stacked teams this decade arguably the most stacked 1-12. Warriors were more top heavy, this team has no weak spots in the roster, offensively or defensively.

I mean when you have two 6moty level players coming off the bench, opposing teams aren't going to catch any breaks. Lakers need to get their shit together, cause they're one of the only teams with the potential to stop that squad. Rockets are looking pretty good (Westbrook's pace seems to work well for the Rockets system). Bucks are way too reliant on Giannis to be a real threat when things get tough imo (no solidified 2nd star). Warriors without Klay and a completely new young roster which looks lost on the court means Steph is gonna get everything thrown at him by opposing teams. I can see Denver as a top seed, but doubt they'll be able to do much against LAC come playoff time.

Now KAT is showing off his passing skills in the next game and is on pace for a triple-double (against CHO tho) at the end of the half. Also, he looks like a big man Steph Curry/prime Kevin Love in terms of moving off-ball and getting his 3s.

KAT averages thru 2 games:

36.5 PPG (24-of-40 shooting, 11-of-18 from 3)
14.5 RPG
5.5 APG
3.5 SPG
2.5 BPG
+/- total: +24

Pretty good

Last edited:
H

Haoshoku

I have to change my predictions. The Clipper are too good not to win it.
I mean most people expected the Clippers to be this good. But if that duo in purple and gold get it going, doubt there’s any defense in the league that can stop them in the playoffs, gonna be tough to gameplan for that shit. Lebron just missed alot of shots he usually doesn’t miss when they faced off. The Clippers are the best team in the league though from top to bottom, its gonna take only injuries for things to go wrong.

I'm not saying they'll make the playoffs but I think they'll be good enough to fight for the last spot like the Kings last year.

KAT put up Hakeem-like numbers with 7 3s and looked awesome on D in the 1st game. It's gonna be scary what he'll be like for the rest of the season. I'm still doubtful about Embiid playing over 70 games even though he's apparently in the best shape of his life. I have to see it to believe it.

This is my All-Nba predictions, btw:

1st team: Curry, Harden, Kawhi, Giannis, KAT

2nd team: Lillard, Simmons, LeBron, Davis, Embiid

3rd team: Kyrie, Mitchell, Butler, George, Jokic
Just saw some of his games, KAT is looking better than before. Yeah at this point I’d say he would get a nod over an Embiid who plays much less games.

Bucks are way too reliant on Giannis to be a real threat when things get tough imo (no solidified 2nd star).
Bledsoe’s lack of decent shooting also hurts them a lot and defenses can zone in on Giannis because of that. Middleton’s nice but I’d say he’s more of a 3rd option on a championship winning team.