Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A pretty terrible ending. I didn’t think her joining was a lock, but I thought her at least getting to go on one adventure was.

She does have the invite to join (and unlike Momo and Kin, the will to leave) but it’s hard to care about that when it was such a shit farewell. Like, this was no Luffy and Jinbei promise to meet up, nor even a Vivi farewell. She was punted to the side and dealt with in a couple of side panels. Much the same treatment as Tama got really, hard to believe either one will ever really be a Strawhat in the future.

I just punched a hole in my wall. I’m in tears. I’m not joking I’m actually freaking out right now. I feel like this is the angriest I’ve been in my life. I’m praying right now that these last few chapters is a dream I’ll wake up from. Is there a way we can sue Oda for false advertising, baiting and maybe even vandalism of a work of art?

The thing I can’t wait to see is the meltdown from Japanese fans after this chapter. Will vol 105 selling decline massively?

:ihaha:
To put things into perspective Yamato got 15th on the Japanese only poll and was mainly pushed upwards by every other region where coomers consistently had her in the top 10. In previous Japan only polls characters like Reiju got similar positions during the arcs they were relevant. So I don't anticipate the monumental meltdown over there that others are. I mean I'm sure they'll criticize Oda for baiting/bad writing but not burn their One Piece volumes over it.

To put things into perspective Yamato got 15th on the Japanese only poll and was mainly pushed upwards by every other region where coomers consistently had her in the top 10. In previous Japan only polls characters like Reiju got similar positions during the arcs they were relevant. So I don't anticipate the monumental meltdown over there that others are. I mean I'm sure they'll criticize Oda for baiting but not burn their One Piece volumes over it.
The difference is that Reiju never specifically stated that she’s going to join the crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.