Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tides have turned, it's now bunnyin' time

#BunnyCrate makes a lot of sense. The hints are there.

The issue is that this would require you to think that Oda is planning to give a satisfying resolution to Carrot's character arc. But why would you think that, after so many plot threads in Wano had unsatisfying resolutions? And considering that Carrot already got the short end of the stick during the raid, I doubt he'll suddenly make up for it now.

But who knows

:pepecopium:
This is my last bit of copium, I'm using it on Carrot

The tides have turned, it's now bunnyin' time

#BunnyCrate makes a lot of sense. The hints are there.

The issue is that this would require you to think that Oda is planning to give a satisfying resolution to Carrot's character arc. But why would you think that, after so many plot threads in Wano had unsatisfying resolutions? And considering that Carrot already got the short end of the stick during the raid, I doubt he'll suddenly make up for it now.

But who knows

:pepecopium:
This is my last bit of copium, I'm using it on Carrot
Share that copium with the rest of us. I need some of that shit. :beckmoji:

To add more salt to the injury that Yamato isn't joining, her reasoning not to join is another Oden cosplay that everyone even her fans seemed to dislike.
"Oden started his adventure with exploring Wano, so I will start my adventure with exploring Wano too!".

Then to make the injury even worse, her final scene is also another Oden cosplay.
Momo: I want to surpass Oden!!
Yamato: Me??

The biggest surprise imo is the excuse Oda uses for her not joining.
From "Wano guardian deity", "Momo babysitter", "joining red scabbards", "will go adventure on her own", "will go adventure with Momo" etc, I haven't seen anyone actually said "Oden started adventure from Wano so she will too".

That excuse sounds like total bullshit though, she could have explored Wano during the 7 days Luffy and Zoro were still sleeping.

Not feeling so fucking full of yourself now, Huh? You're an asshole til the end.... you punk motherfucker. Next time listen to the priates in a pirate manga instead of the towel saleman you idiot dope.
Ironic that these come from someone who is literally what he said to me LOL. Mad because as simple word of “cunt”

Is this the best you can do? All your vocabularies in 1 paragraph?

:ihaha:

Not feeling so fucking full of yourself now, Huh? You're an asshole til the end.... you punk motherfucker. Next time listen to the priates in a pirate manga instead of the towel saleman you idiot dope.
This is like in the movies when the bullied kid gets powers and uses them to get back at his bullies

To add more salt to the injury that Yamato isn't joining, her reasoning not to join is another Oden cosplay that everyone even her fans seemed to dislike.
"Oden started his adventure with exploring Wano, so I will start my adventure with exploring Wano too!".

Then to make the injury even worse, her final scene is also another Oden cosplay.
Momo: I want to surpass Oden!!
Yamato: Me??

From "Wano guardian deity", "Momo babysitter", "joining red scabbards", "will go adventure on her own", "will go adventure with Momo" etc, I haven't seen anyone actually said "Oden started adventure from Wano so she will too".

That excuse sounds like total bullshit though, she could have explored Wano during the 7 days Luffy and Zoro were still sleeping.
I can't believe this was the best excuse Oda came up with to make Yamato stay. He was handed a "get out of jail free" card with Greenbull's invasion a few chapters ago, just a few panels of Yamato thinking "I can't leave these losers alone or they'll get killed" would've been enough. He's actively going out of his way to pick the worst option.

:josad:

Yamato was never a real character, she never had a real relationship with Luffy and even less with the Straw Hats, not like Carrot who will appear in the next chapter saying that she wants to bring the Dawn of the World and inherited Pedro's will, Pedro someone who has become tremendously important to Luffy. She is

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

:crazwhat:I never expected this from you of all people lol.

But yea, what you said is 100% right. Oda made Momo talk about giving Yamato a farewell, made Yamato announce that she was joining the crew, grouped her with the Strawhats in the previous chapter when Momo did a roll call of sorts... and then suddenly backtracked on all of it with the "I want to explore Wa No like a fucking retard because Oden did so!".

I'm pretty sure that Oda/Editors had an idea of Yamato joining the crew but either Shueisha or some other stakeholder pulled the plug after ch. 1056 & before 1057. Because the sudden changes in Yamato's wishes came out of no where for it to be planned decision lmao.

Yamato was never a real character, she never had a real relationship with Luffy and even less with the Straw Hats, not like Caribou who will appear in the next chapter saying that he wants to bring the Dawn of the World and inherited his brother Coribou’s will, Coribou someone who has become tremendously important to Luffy. He is
You spelled Caribou wrong. Fixed it for you. :endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.