General & Others Why Oda has Zero consideration to his adult fandom?

Why he has no respect for us when we were the ones who made him who he is today?

Why is he so adamant on keeping the story themes the same as the ones he had 25 years ago when the current gen of 15 years and less don’t care about manga anyways and those of the older gen has grown older?

Why is Luffy still acting like a child? Why is Oda acting like a child?

Simply Oda I have only one thing to tell you:

F**k off and stfu you stupid clown
I’m 28 I don’t care about your “15 years old self”

I have no problems with that statement because if pretime skip was still targeted for 15 year olds than that means I like manga content that is supposedly targeted for 15 year olds. That didn't sound right but you guys know what I mean lol. The age targets don't bother me, the bad writing is what bothers me.
Honestly, what Oda has written recently seems more in tune with 8-12 year olds lol

I have no problems with that statement because if pretime skip was still targeted for 15 year olds than that means I like manga content that is supposedly targeted for 15 year olds. That didn't sound right but you guys know what I mean lol. The age targets don't bother me, the bad writing is what bothers me.
Part of that bad writing is him not making Luffy grow up he’s not allowed to because of the target age. I’m really interested about politics and I like to think about One pieces’ throne games in a political way but I can’t imagine a world leader with Luffy’s personality who keeps screaming like an idiot all the time. Even the dumbest dictators in the ME and Africa don’t do this:gokulaugh:

Heck even our Hemedti is smarter than this clown

Because a story built around an aspirational hero who embodies child innocence and freedom isn't going to devolve into a pseudo-intellectual exercise of how much gore and feigned political depth can be squeezed into a single volume. I'm the first to complain about poor writing, but I do it within the parameters of the medium that the author is working in. I don't expect the story to transform into something it's not for it to be good because if that was the case then it would never have been good to begin with.

This is a stupid take. One piece is over 20 years old. If someone started reading from the beginning at age 13, they would now be in their 30's. One Piece audience has grown up and sometimes you have to put that into consideration.

Because a story built around an aspirational hero who embodies child innocence and freedom isn't going to devolve into a pseudo-intellectual exercise of how much gore and feigned political depth can be squeezed into a single volume. I'm the first to complain about poor writing, but I do it within the parameters of the medium that the author is working in. I don't expect the story to transform into something it's not for it to be good because if that was the case then it would never have been good to begin with.
I know it’s not a good example but hear me out in Eden’s Zero after a certain event the MC who had the same personality as Luffy at the beginning has developed into someone who’s grown up and doesn’t scream like an idiot all the time, plus I hate kids who don’t listen to adults and do what they want without worrying about the consequences of their actions like Luffy mostly does. I hate how he doesn’t act as a leader but we have to believe “Grrrr conquers’s haki”
Post automatically merged:

So my man is appealing to his least populated demographic :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
What a retarded failure he is