how the fuck can you say they often have flaws

and say "they way it was intended by the author"

?

you're just trying to defend Oda, not making any logic here

they don't have any insight into Oda at all, we know the guy that makes translations for the Viz version, he doesn't talk with Oda or anything

he is just a dude translating like anyone

but he works under a company and he has reasons to make it look as good as possible, otherwise he could lose his job
if you don’t know how IP works is not my problem though.

btw did you believe in ZKK?

How we feeling, Chads? Been saving a bottle of scotch, Glenmorangie grand vintage 1996, single malt, in case something major happens, like my first child or getting a sudden inheritance worth millions. Planning on toasting Carrot with that bad boy if she gets confirmed. I've been waiting to taste that shit for years now, but nothing quite important enough has happened. Carrot joining is that something.

Furries. :yodawhat:

The two argments are:

1st - it's a pun and a callback to Oden

i know mate, it isn't rocket science that Oda made a pun and a callback to Oden's line, but i don't know about you, but a pun doesn't justify saying racist or genocide shit

2nd - it's a translation error

if it is a translation error, why the fuck are there japanese readers reading the original japanese getting the same interpretation?

it's that simple
Oda found the pun funny and wanted to write it in his manga, but unforturately no sane person is amongst his dickriding editors to advise him not to.

Nothing just more arguing about the Kurozumi line
Even Japanese fans were shocked by what Hiyori said but you can count on Oda's angels to cook up some excuses
Post automatically merged:

@Kozuki Pero did you see Saint Seiya's new spin off? Poseidon will be the new MC.

After the Isekai one I just hope this franchise dies after Kurumada finishes ND
Wtf? Julian Solo as MC?