Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Again, you don't advertise something without it having good potential sales in the first place.
You don't spend millions in marketing without it paying dividends first and you see a trend.

Really simple example MCU films barely had big marketing pushes. Then they got popular, now they have huge marketing pushes.

I'm also not sure what you are trying to say here. People buy manga because they like said manga lmao. A marketing push isn't going to get people to like shit and consistently make One Piece sell 500+ thousand copies over the #2 or sell 1+ million every release. If it was objectively bad to Japan, it wouldn't sell. End of story.
You do you fucking retard.

Good advertisement and promotion can sell any shit.

Don't you follow the trends?

You can sell anything with good promotion and it doesn't have to be even decent.

That's what One Piece is for last years with this writing. The only "good" stands for promotion and advertisement.

Triple H is a double edged sword. He will lead WWE great but his NXT fetish might be a problem.

I never liked Kross. Shouldn't have been brought back to the company. Gargano should.

Heyman and Usos apparently are not advertised for Clash at the Castle.

Is it a chance for Drew?
Either Kross takes the pin, or Zayn interferes at CatC and, while trying to save Roman, makes him lose the title

Whatever the case may be, I can't see Drew not walk out as champ out of there