TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't understand why Itachi is underestimated.

Okay, his father didn't fight back. But I'm sure Uchiha clan was full of monsters waiting to act.

Village was afraid the coup will happen one day and they won't be able to handle it, hence why Itachi was tasked with said mission.

No matter how people want to twist that night if they defended themselves or not, if Obito helped.

Itachi murdered a clan full of monsters while being a mere teen.
Danzo said that himself, Hiruzen and their ANBU groups could accomplish what Itachi (and Obito) did in a sneak attack.

So kishi did Wank Itachi’s capabilities to the moon

I prefer the Byakugan as well but Kishi clearly doesn't care about it

It's supposed to be one of the 3 great dojutsu but it's terrible compared to the other 2

Rinnegan = 6 different Paths that are all broken

MS/EMS = Random Broken Magic Ability (Kamui makes you invincible, Kotoamatsukami is an instant win button, Amaterasu is a insta kill if it hits, etc) + the ability to summon a demon avatar thing + copy almost anything

Byakugan = you can block off chakra points... (if you can get close to them) and see things from far away

:risitameh:
And iirc Other villages feared konoha because they had Byakugan. :gokulaugh:

A single uchiha with Mangekyo would fuck em all up probably

Who else tho? Unless Oda starts dropping BBP bounties too (big doubt, lol), don't see Nico Robin for example jump an entire billion, neither Jinbei for beating Who's Who.
The ones I mentioned. Jinbe might considering his former Shichibukai status, and he's definitely stronger than he let's on. He probably could have beaten Jack imo

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Danzo said that himself, Hiruzen and their ANBU groups could accomplish what Itachi (and Obito) did in a sneak attack.

So kishi did Wank Itachi’s capabilities to the moon
That was an overstatement, considering how fucking weak ANBU were excluding Itachi and formerly Kakashi.

He didn't wank him to the moon but Itachi surely had to went in, to accomplish this.

ISANAMI and isanagi are the most bullshit PUs i have ever seen in manga one of them did the exact thing needed to do to make kabuto turn to their side and then it was never mentioned again:rolaugh:
They!re definitely not asspulls. The sage chakra is divided into two, a physical one that brings life and mental energy that created the world. Eye powers are just special.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It’s stupidly stacked compared to the rinnegan lmfao

—Capable of predicting muscle movements seconds before they happen, allowing a user to counter you before you move
—Capable of seeing the color of chakra to see through smoke bombs
—Capable of memorizing hand signs to copy ninjutsu
—The easiest way to capture anyone into genjutsu or break it.
—Hidden technique Izanagi which sacrifices an eye to allow the user to rewrite fate
—Hidden technique Izanami which sacrifices an eye to trap someone in an almost unbreakable genjutsu unless they change their ways.

and that’s just the base sharingan
Tbh I feel like if you cut Izanagi/Izanami and make them Shisui’s Mangekyou Sharingan jutsu the base sharingan would be pretty alright.

It improves on everything (taijursu, ninjutsu and genjutsu) so that’s a little unfair to the byakugan which only counters genjutsu and allows them to develop a specific taijutsu style.

The Mangekyou is way too stacked though. Three Op, one shot jutsu? Nah lmfao.

Limit it to one jutsu an eye and save Susano’o for the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

@NikaInParis

I'm worried about the upcoming year.

If The Rock is really meant to main even Mania with Roman then where Cody comes into all of this?

My most wanted thing WWE right now is Cody winning the rumble and beating Roman clean on Mania.
My opinion, or wish, is this:
The titles split and Roman loses the WWE title to someone
Roman and Rock main event one night of mania
Cody returns and wins Rumble
He eliminates Seth, preferably last
Seth wins the title at the Chamber
Seth vs Cody at Mania to wrap up their storyline