Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
It’s a 2 ways deal. Luffy wouldn’t have 3b or 1.5b if he hadn’t a huge fleet, territories and a strong crew. And in return his crew mates bounties as inflated as well because Luffy is their captain.

Two ways effect.

same for Mihawk
How does that effect than comes into play considering Kid and Law?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It’s a 2 ways deal. Luffy wouldn’t have 3b or 1.5b if he hadn’t a huge fleet, territories and a strong crew. And in return his crew mates bounties as inflated as well because Luffy is their captain.

Two ways effect.

same for Mihawk
Captain's bounties are more disproportionately inflated than the subordinates. Zoro and Sanji, for example, had to get strong enough solo the entire SH crew to get the same bounty as pre-skip Luffy.

I am not upset for Sanji's bounty, the gag makes sense for us viewers but I want to know what retarded calculation the marine do to get that 999. In one piece world it's retarded of course.

Also Buggy bounty less than Mihawk is odd, I mean Buggy is an emperor and should have a bounty larger than Mihawk.

Ah bounties does not represent powerlevels so of course Mihawk is stronger than Buggy, just to clarify.

In the end, marines bounty calculations are retarded.

I always doubted Z/S would match/pass 5th Emperor Luffy. They are not at that level yet.

But I expected something like 1.43 bill and 1.42 bill for Sanji: Below 5th Emperor but above King/Queen. To me it makes no sense for them to have lower bounties than King/Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.