Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
I am not upset for Sanji's bounty, the gag makes sense for us viewers but I want to know what retarded calculation the marine do to get that 999. In one piece world it's retarded of course.

Also Buggy bounty less than Mihawk is odd, I mean Buggy is an emperor and should have a bounty larger than Mihawk.

Ah bounties does not represent powerlevels so of course Mihawk is stronger than Buggy, just to clarify.

In the end, marines bounty calculations are retarded.
Talk to Brannew

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I always doubted Z/S would match/pass 5th Emperor Luffy. They are not at that level yet.

But I expected something like 1.43 bill and 1.42 bill for Sanji: Below 5th Emperor but above King/Queen. To me it makes no sense for them to have lower bounties than King/Queen.
Please, Zoro and Sanji had to become 50 times more powerful than pre-skip Luffy to get the same bounty as him. Clearly, the captain bounties are heavily inflated. Zoro folds pre-CoC Luffy, and Sanji likely beats post-WCI Luffy too.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yea RIP to any poor soul who takes the Tama bait
It'd be a higher increase that Luffy got from storming Eines Lobby
:ihaha:
Lmfao right? Much higher than Robins first bounty too at 8 years old? I can't remember what child Linlins bounty was too?

But i guess "inflation" affects these bounties too lmaooo.

Jinbe having a bounty so close to Zoro and Sanji despite not being a threat to the WG like Robin is surprising
It's actually small all things considered. He is a true veteran of the new world and imo had superior potrayal in the warlords than Crocodile.
I think Oda is going for the "well balanced" thing he implied about the shanks crew. Would be interesting to see if the next 3 bounties could be in the 500-700 range

Hope this spoilers are real

Status
Not open for further replies.