[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney deserved to die anyway. She, like, totally whateverrrrrrrrrr hahahahahahahahahaha like killed that other girl ummmmm Phoebe or something like made us kill her tchhhhhhhhh

It's like totally interesting and not interesting that there was like no kill last night from that champagne fight. I guess it was cheap champagne. Gag! Vomitrocious! I don't think it's worth looking into too much though since, like, we don't know anything about it. Bogard vs Beta could be, like, uh, could be a smokescreen to distract us from better bitch slaps.

@Don DaSlayer give us some opinions on these hoes posting. Who should we kick out and who we should keep for a while?

Bogard

You can't win
Also, I noticed that you guys were a lot less talkative overnight. Did you guys, like, stop trying to get into Paul's pants for the night hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Paul? By the way what do you think of Finalbeta and Don? It's pretty clear Final made a slip in his reply towards me at the beginning, and ever since then, he made some bullshits to try to frame me

On the other hand, Don's game play is also suspicious, with him not contributing much in reads, making one liners most of the time, so i have him in my suspicious list for now

With that said, things didn't evolve much thus far with no one posting much, when the Relapse case slip is still substantial, so i'd change my vote to Relapse, the f**king hoe

Vote Lynch Relapse

Paul? By the way what do you think of Finalbeta and Don? It's pretty clear Final made a slip in his reply towards me at the beginning, and ever since then, he made some bullshits to try to frame me

On the other hand, Don's game play is also suspicious, with him not contributing much in reads, making one liners most of the time, so i have him in my suspicious list for now

With that said, things didn't evolve much thus far with no one posting much, when the Relapse case slip is still substantial, so i'd change my vote to Relapse, the f**king hoe

Vote Lynch Relapse
Yeah, Paul or Peter. Whatever that skank Sydney decide to tunnel into last night hehehehehehehe

Beta? Like, the reason I'm not trying to push a Beta Bitch Slap is because I've really, like, cautious about throwing out any fools like we did yesterday. Even "slips" like that I super, like, ehhhhhh on trying to push out so soon. I thought Relapse would get killed by Godomir, but it looks like I was wrong, and, like, now I totally remember why I voted for him yesterday.

vote lynch relapse

Vote Lynch Relapse
Relapse has been posting random shits like a dirty hoe;
maybe he is trying to pass on as a Jester when his real identity is of scum. BtW let's not have this Sydney b***h get her way tonight.
Vote Lynch Relapse
@Dragomir

Yeah, Paul or Peter. Whatever that skank Sydney decide to tunnel into last night hehehehehehehe

Beta? Like, the reason I'm not trying to push a Beta Bitch Slap is because I've really, like, cautious about throwing out any fools like we did yesterday. Even "slips" like that I super, like, ehhhhhh on trying to push out so soon. I thought Relapse would get killed by Godomir, but it looks like I was wrong, and, like, now I totally remember why I voted for him yesterday.

vote lynch relapse
@Dragomir

Are you people dumber than that stupid hoe Syndney, who fucked my man Peter? Relapse is like, just trolling. Do not consider him a real player.

Poison chan, did Bogard sleep with you? We need this question answered.
What's wrong with you ? I'm a key player here for the right side and I evident telling you that Bogard has to go since day one. You're fucking trash. You're on my scum list next.

It's out in the open how Mafia is doing the best it can to not have Bogard lynched, despite our night result. He is the safest route to take and yet this is someway not arising.

Bogard keeping pushing on the same silly slip argument when I punctually demonstrated how mine wasn't a slip, and he instead fails to look at the real one he committed in his recent defence: claiming that he had lacked time to notice us of his night immunity, when that is impossible since an host always communicates it at an early stage.

Are you people dumber than that stupid hoe Syndney, who fucked my man Peter? Relapse is like, just trolling. Do not consider him a real player.

Poison chan, did Bogard sleep with you? We need this question answered.
Like, sorry, slut, but she's really there, unlike your chances at getting with Paolo, which are non-existent hahahahahahahahahaha

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Like, sorry, slut, but she's really there, unlike your chances at getting with Paolo, which are non-existent hahahahahahahahahaha
Excuse me? I feel like you don't understand. Mister Peter Parker and I have like, a special bond. Maybe you and your five dollar frappachino don't like, get that? But Sydney's betrayal cut deep. It was like, a cutting knife, deep. I am super salty about it.
Additionally, lynching Bogard would also provide us with sensitive information about all the players who have dealt with him one way or another, and are still doing so.
Agreed. Relapse can be killed at night. Bogard has night immunity and I don't buy his weak excuses or shallow commentary. He's avoiding the game ever since he came under suspicion.

Excuse me? I feel like you don't understand. Mister Peter Parker and I have like, a special bond. Maybe you and your five dollar frappachino don't like, get that? But Sydney's betrayal cut deep. It was like, a cutting knife, deep. I am super salty about it.
Go back to your OnlyFans page to cope, slut hahahahahahahhaahaha

Agreed. Relapse can be killed at night. Bogard has night immunity and I don't buy his weak excuses or shallow commentary. He's avoiding the game ever since he came under suspicion.
That's, like, like, what people said during D1 about Druggie Relapse, and she's still here. She's gotta, like, go.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Go back to your OnlyFans page to cope, slut hahahahahahahhaahaha

That's, like, like, what people said during D1 about Druggie Relapse, and she's still here. She's gotta, like, go.
I'm incredibly butthurt about Sydney sleeping with MY MAN too, but chill. I think you, like, must be under some weird spell? Yeah? Forcing you to go after Relapse? Because I see no reason to even focus on him with Bogard present. He even admitted to sleeping with my fucking peter.

Vote lynch @Bogard @Dragomir

Bogard

You can't win
It's out in the open how Mafia is doing the best it can to not have Bogard lynched, despite our night result. He is the safest route to take and yet this is someway not arising.

Bogard keeping pushing on the same silly slip argument when I punctually demonstrated how mine wasn't a slip, and he instead fails to look at the real one he committed in his recent defence: claiming that he had lacked time to notice us of his night immunity, when that is impossible since an host always communicates it at an early stage.
Lol funny how you say this now. It's pretty clear you're panicking. It was clearly a slip. This is what you said at the beginning
So you'd expect it to be suspicious from a player to not go posting in the dead of night?
Saying my post was in the dead of the night
so you'd immediately assume I was still sleeping at 9 AM
It's only after i called you out, that you realized it was at 9:00 AM instead
I'm incredibly butthurt about Sydney sleeping with MY MAN too, but chill. I think you, like, must be under some weird spell? Yeah? Forcing you to go after Relapse? Because I see no reason to even focus on him with Bogard present. He even admitted to sleeping with my fucking peter.

Vote lynch @Bogard @Dragomir
What is this? Sounds too profiting for my taste

Vote lynch TheAncientCenturion

Status
Not open for further replies.