[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Whats the vote count?

Finalbeta, Relapse and Bogard are the ones on the choppping block?
Where the fuck is the sass at the slut Sydney, or do you not care she pecked peters pickle?!

Yes, though. I think the best choice is Bogard. He hasn't explained anything yet and has been reclusive. Relapse is just a troll and Finalbeta's behavior towards you yesterday is too Jester-y and smug to be Mafia or producers.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Where the fuck is the sass at the slut Sydney, or do you not care she pecked peters pickle?!

Yes, though. I think the best choice is Bogard. He hasn't explained anything yet and has been reclusive. Relapse is just a troll and Finalbeta's behavior towards you yesterday is too Jester-y and smug to be Mafia or producers.
oh fuck, I keep forgetting about the Slutney. That snake...

I'm not sure if we should just brush off Relapse. To me, he is the most likely to be scum from what he said. I think we should look into his slip about producers...I don't see why he would make that out of thin air.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
oh fuck, I keep forgetting about the Slutney. That snake...

I'm not sure if we should just brush off Relapse. To me, he is the most likely to be scum from what he said. I think we should look into his slip about producers...I don't see why he would make that out of thin air.
But, Relapse has been like this every game. He's not playing seriously. He's in it for shits and gigs.

Much like Sydney was last night when she took my man's peter into her protective person and fornicated without any decency.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I am still keen on Relapse. I think he is the most suspicious. And why are we all just saying that he is probably a troll? This is what he wants us to think but just like Sydney who wants to appear like a friendly gal, they might secretly be a snake...

I’m just saying. Let’s not brush Relapse under the carpet

Vote Lynch Relapse

Bogard's protective barrier is hella potent in this game.

Ignoring his result and pushing on a troll.

I suggest the Vig to shoot either him or Kiwi tonight.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bogard's protective barrier is hella potent in this game.

Ignoring his result and pushing on a troll.

I suggest the Vig to shoot either him or Kiwi tonight.
Like, don't shoot Bogard. That's what the slut Sydney would want, after having sex with Peter. If Bogard has night immunity, we should like, focus on Relapse and lynch Bogard in the day phase.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
What was Bogard’s explanation for the night immunity thing? Or did he not provide any?

Did he really fall so low to sleep with Peter just like Sydney?

And did Poison chan confirm anything?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What was Bogard’s explanation for the night immunity thing? Or did he not provide any?

Did he really fall so low to sleep with Peter just like Sydney?

And did Poison chan confirm anything?
Poison chan, aka the glorious peter who fucked Sydney against his will. That skank drugged him. Did not confirm. Peter seems to be offline most of the phase, which is a big issue.

Bogard claims something then vanishes. But has night immunity and doesn't speak up about it during the voting phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.