[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, don't shoot Bogard. That's what the slut Sydney would want, after having sex with Peter. If Bogard has night immunity, we should like, focus on Relapse and lynch Bogard in the day phase.
I believe his buddies are pulling a tortoise to keep him swiftly in the game.

Shooting Kiwi could be the best option maybe, given that a normal vig kill would probably fail on him as well, since host's did. In that case he is indeed a GF like I had suspected. I honestly don't feel inclined to believe that Dragomir made the kill fail by himself.

Poison chan, aka the glorious peter who fucked Sydney against his will. That skank drugged him. Did not confirm. Peter seems to be offline most of the phase, which is a big issue.

Bogard claims something then vanishes. But has night immunity and doesn't speak up about it during the voting phase.
You're all going to regret going against me. My vote stays with Bogard. I apologise for being a troll and you turn on the good. What's wrong with you guys ? Vote Bogard and let me show you that im aiming for the good guys. Can I get a vote count please

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I believe his buddies are pulling a tortoise to keep him swiftly in the game.

Shooting Kiwi could be the best option maybe, given that a normal vig kill would probably fail on him as well, since host's did. In that case he is indeed a GF like I had suspected. I honestly don't feel inclined to believe that Dragomir made the kill fail by himself.
Why are you so keen on shooting me. In fact, I think you did a lot of very questionable things that majorly puts town at a disadvantage:

- used the claim to claim Vanilla town (which is a complete waste, and you said earlier that anyone can claim vanilla town so there was no point to claim that in the first place)

- even after warning you countless times, you are not following the post restriction. Are you doing this on purpose to make town get punished?

So you essentially sabotaged town twice now.

And why were you included in that Champagne scuffle with Bogard? Of course it could all be RNG but did you do something that could trigger that event?
Poison chan, aka the glorious peter who fucked Sydney against his will. That skank drugged him. Did not confirm. Peter seems to be offline most of the phase, which is a big issue.

Bogard claims something then vanishes. But has night immunity and doesn't speak up about it during the voting phase.
Alright, I guess that is suspicious. I'll wait a bit and see if Peter shows up. But from Peter's inactivity, god knows if Sydney pulled some strings again and took Peter from us......

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Queen @Dark Admiral LIKE, PLEASE DO NOT BE FOOLS LIKE SYDNEY WHO TOTALLY FUCKED PETER BEHIND OUR BACKS.

VOTE WITH ME ON BOGARD AND, LIKE, WE CAN SHOOT RELAPSE TONIGHT IF WE WIN DATE CHALLENGES.

We know Bogard has night immunity, let's not risk it and flunk getting rid of him again. But we can totally turn this around and dump Relapse AND Bogard if we play our cards right.

Or, we're gonna be made to look like dumb whores (like Sydney after she fucked my peter) if we let Bogard live.

Why are you so keen on shooting me. In fact, I think you did a lot of very questionable things that majorly puts town at a disadvantage:

- used the claim to claim Vanilla town (which is a complete waste, and you said earlier that anyone can claim vanilla town so there was no point to claim that in the first place)

- even after warning you countless times, you are not following the post restriction. Are you doing this on purpose to make town get punished?

So you essentially sabotaged town twice now.

And why were you included in that Champagne scuffle with Bogard? Of course it could all be RNG but did you do something that could trigger that event?

Alright, I guess that is suspicious. I'll wait a bit and see if Peter shows up. But from Peter's inactivity, god knows if Sydney pulled some strings again and took Peter from us......
I was being engulfed in a life-or-death situation and so I figured claiming could at least prove of help as a Vanilla despite my ideology stem on everyone pretty much being capable of that claim.

Nevertheless, time was up and I had been lynched. It was a miracle that Drago extended the phase and I had confessed beforehand that I would have rolled Vanilla which is something you keep ignoring, exacerbating your position.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What are your reasons for voting Relapse and Bogard? I see you flip-flopping a lot, following the popular wagon without an explanation
Like, slut, back off. I approve of this change. You should like, focus more on your case with Beta? Because so far I think Bogard is the scummiest person. And like, if Queen is willing to do this for town—voting out someone who is almost as big of a skank as Sydney, who fucked my fucking peter right in front of me—then she seems alright? Like, would a scummy person DO that?

Bogard

You can't win
Lmao people who weren't active all day long are now trying to lynch me when i'm about to go to sleep.

Don't listen to whores who are ready for anything to sleep with Peter when we have a clear dismissible target like Relapse who already slipped before to finish

To the vig: shoot Kiwipom tonight. She is a safer bet than a complete troll (with no offence intended). She astutely defended Bogard with drawn sword, by drawing the attention on other targets the whole time.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Look, the thing is don't you guys see that Bogard is not trying to defend himself. He is just trolling:

Stop having sex with hoes without informing us. Who was it this time?

And he also voted for TAC out of nowhere like if he is trying to provoke TAC:
What is this? Sounds too profiting for my taste

Vote lynch TheAncientCenturion
And this is his explanation for the night kill:
I gained a night immunity after sleeping with Peter
Who else slept with Peter? A certain hoe named Sydney. And who was Sydney? A jester.

What I'm saying is these "attempts" of defending himself is weak and obviously a trap.
Lmao people who weren't active all day long are now trying to lynch me when i'm about to go to sleep.

Don't listen to whores who are ready for anything to sleep with Peter when we have a clear dismissible target like Relapse who already slipped before to finish
Think about Bogard's posting style in other games if we are going to use meta. He. Doesn't. Play. Like. This.
Where are the essays defending himself or pushing for someone else's lynch? He is clearly happy with the current situation but putting on a bad attempt to defend himself.

You guys, Bogard is a jester. I'm calling it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Look, the thing is don't you guys see that Bogard is not trying to defend himself. He is just trolling:

And he also voted for TAC out of nowhere like if he is trying to provoke TAC:

And this is his explanation for the night kill:

Who else slept with Peter? A certain hoe named Sydney. And who was Sydney? A jester.

What I'm saying is these "attempts" of defending himself is weak and obviously a trap.

Think about Bogard's posting style in other games if we are going to use meta. He. Doesn't. Play. Like. This.
Where are the essays defending himself or pushing for someone else's lynch? He is clearly happy with the current situation but putting on a bad attempt to defend himself.

You guys, Bogard is a jester. I'm calling it.
Obligatory saltiness; Sydney better fucking hope I never run into her at the mall, or I'm gonna totally slam a piece of cinnamon bun into her big lying face for what she did to me and Peter's relationship.

Yeah. Bogard isn't acting himself. He's distanced from the game. But this mostly happened around when Beta first started putting blame on him, and intensified once I started to accuse him. It's suspicious and jester-y....

....And that's Bogard's strategy here Kiwi. The fact remains, a Night Kill failed on Bogard. The only people who have that type of protection are Godfather esque roles to my understanding, and maybe Independent Killers. We have no proof of independent killers, likely the Jester(s) took their spot. The fact Bogard can not be killed at night gives us one method of removal for him. Lynching. That automatically rules out the idea he is Jester. Jesters win by being lynched, this would effectively screw us over and leave us with a hostile player who we couldn't get rid of. I don't see that in the game design or balanced.

I think Bogard's trying to distance himself and is purposefully trying to leave his actions up to interpretation because he can't explain away why he wasn't killed, not without revealing his real role.

Hmm people really don't see it I'm amazed. Or is it the scums trying hard to push someone. I want to repeat, Peter is more like a mechanic, you can't kill me you can win by fucking me. But who fucks with me isn't in my hand. SYDNY won because he was a jester and got lynched it wasn't because of any actions from my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.