• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Current top 20

1. Shanks
2. Dragon
3. Mihawk
4. Teach (unless he already obtained his PU)
5. Sakazuki
6. Luffy
7. Kizaru
8. Aokiji
9. Fujitora
10. Ryokugyu
11. Shiryu
12. Sabo
13. Weevil
14. Beckman
15. Kid
16. Law
17. Zoro
18. Magellan
19. Crocodile
20. Rob Lucci (Oda will give him the Crocodile treatment)

.motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR BLUEFLAME SANI. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HIM. I EAT FROM THE COOKBOOK EVERYDAY IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 4 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE SANJI GETTING A DECENT BOUNTY?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS COOK PIRATES FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK JIMBEI. FUCK ZORO. FUCK THE WG. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING BOUNTIES FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
Best post ever. Its rightful place is in the summary and images thread @Doggo @RayanOO @TheAncientCenturion do something :beckmoji:

I'm willing to bet that Sanji and Jinbe bounties are swapped right now. If I'm wrong anyone can decide the avatar I'll use until 1st of October.
A one million difference is perfect for Zoro and Sanji to bicker about.
Still sad that Chopper got another joke bounty. He slapped Queen, healed his virus and all. It should count for something damn it !
Yh I also heavily believe this. Either spoilers providers did a mistake or they wanna troll

I guess One Piece was really filler till now

Luffy - works his bounty to 3 billion, defeats several warlords with Crocodile being first one, who was also crushed by WB, Impel down, Marineford, defeats two Commanders of a Yonko, Grand Fleet, defeats Kaido - 3 billion, cool

Crocodile - crushed by WB, defeated by Luffy, off screen and now he would have had a bounty higher than Luffy's if the Navy didn't mistake Buggy as the leader

Logic 1+1=3

All of them?? I don't think so
By any if you mean all OG Warlords are at minimum YC2 lvl.
Then power scaling is shattered beyond repairable.
The pacafista would be at least YC2 lvl minimum lol.
Pre-skip Luffy would be that lvl too ......

We just need to accept that Oda recton many things.
Pacifistas aren't preskip Luffy lvl.
Don't get fooled just because Oda had them team up to beat one
Luffy would win alone

And if anything it's Pacifistas who got retconned

Current top 20

1. Shanks
2. Dragon
3. Mihawk
4. Teach (unless he already obtained his PU)
5. Sakazuki
6. Luffy
7. Kizaru
8. Aokiji
9. Fujitora
10. Ryokugyu
11. Shiryu
12. Sabo
13. Weevil
14. Beckman
15. Kid
16. Law
17. Zoro
18. Magellan
19. Crocodile
20. Rob Lucci (Oda will give him the Crocodile treatment)
Holy shit you actaully recognizing Mihawk. We have come a long way

Status
Not open for further replies.