Not open for further replies.
You can't blame marines

It's oda who is clowning them

Kizaru - let me go and intercept BM and Kaido
Akainu - no light man. There are samurai

Samurais who were clown fest

Then, GB appears in wano to capture Luffy - man who defeated kaido

Runs away when faced shanks CoC from distance

And, now they saw a picture with Buggy, Mihawk and croc with buggy in middle and they assumed Buggy is the leader

You know with the writing being shit like that, it's actually not a bad idea if Teach keeps being away from the story lmfao.

yes it's low but it doesn't matter because his finaly bounty got pretty much confirmed at 4B minimum
Are you happy with what it is currently tho?
No, but that bounty is a logical conclusion to Zoro's treatment in Wano, would be weird if he had a higher bounty than that.:kayneshrug:
The fact he has only a single mil above jinbe is insane
Tho him having only 69 mil above sanji is funny just because the number

Like zoro did more on the roof than killer and more on the main floor than sanji feat wise

At least people cant blame the closeness of their bounties on a gag to try and diminish sanji and jinbe power and accomplishments

I’m surprised Zoro fans have no problem with Jinbe being almost the same as his bounty with those rooftop feats, while Jinbe almost did nothing this arc
They only care about Sanji as usual
It's just great because of all the people shitting on Jinbe for fighting a lesser opponent.

I've spent the last hour trying to make sense of these numbers then remembered I wasn't an Oda scholar, so I smoked some moon rocks laced with fish sauce and now can confidently say no other outcome would have made more sense than this. Oda doesn't miss.
He comes up with a general idea (Mihawk just under Shanks, Buggy above Luffy, etc) and does completely random numbers I guess. He'll never actually explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.