Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

When jimbei beat 546 millio berry , he got 1.1 billion.

When franky beat 472 million berry , he got 400m

When sanji beat 1.32 billion berry , he got 1.032 billion berry.

thought like that to understand these bounties.

Sorry. No logic.
Everyone in this threads seems to be omitting that jinbei went toe to toe with big mom BY HIMSELF and escaped to join the straw hat crew

he was also stronger than the entire straw hat crew pre TS and was a warlord so duh what did you guys expect. Sanji was never above jinbei and I love sanji. The cope in this thread has me sounding like im bashing him and I hate that but his stans are delusional

Can someone explain to me why Zoro's and Sanji's bounty are barely above 1 billion? Zoro defeated someone who was close to 1.5 billion (if WG knew that he was a Lunarian) and Sanji defeated someone with 1.3 billion who was part of the MAD scientists. It doesn't make remotely sense.
King and Queen are heavily inflated, and I think the government knows it.

Bogard

You can't win
More spoilers
- When Mihawk couldn't find pirates to fight he would go after Marines hence his title "Marine Hunter".
Lol so Mihawk ended up hunting both the pirates and marines for his own agenda :milaugh:

He started hunting marines after growing bored of pirates(probably after losing in interest in Shanks after he lost his arm).

Then just to calm him down, the world government proposed him to join as a Shichibukai to stop him from killing their men

Truly a one man army :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.