Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackbeards Post TS bounty is way, way too low. I remember it being very specific for reasons, but there's absolutely no way he should have been in the sub 2 billion range after freeing level 6 prisoners to join his crew, killing Whitebeard, yoinking his fruit, and wrecking the remnants of the Whitebeard Pirates during the Payback War. What in the fuck could Crocodile have possibly achieved to have reached a bounty even in the same stratophere by comparison?

So who's who was there just for gomu gomu no mi could have fought anyone to give that information and we already know the beast pirates are based on strength.

Queen > who's who

Also bounties doesn't mean strength.
This guy doesn't get that Jinbe already surpassed his frozen bounty despite:
1.) Being an ally to Luffy in Impeldown and Marineford
2.) Working together with Big Mom during the timeskip, being her subordinate

Yet his previous bounty is nowhere his current one. It's just nonsensical. I'd get if he also took out Jack but beating an opponent who was viewed inferior to him anyway is not that threatening for the WG. Hell, they even expected it fully... But I guess that's Oda's way to establish Jinbe's powerlevel in comparison to other high tiers.

So who's who was there just for gomu gomu no mi could have fought anyone to give that information and we already know the beast pirates are based on strength.

Queen > who's who

Also bounties doesn't mean strength.
Yes who’s who was literally created just to tell us information about the gomu gomu no mi. Reason they gave him to jinbei. Grand opening grand closing.

If bounties didn’t matter you sanji stans wouldn’t be ready to kill yourselves over a slight difference

Status
Not open for further replies.