Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog walked King after ACoC without taking a single hit and destroying him in every single manner in 1035. Passed out later due to drug running out. Didn't even bother with Asura.

Meanwhile Sanji (lower-mid end of) mid diff'd Queen after IJ, got hit twice, and evidently struggled (was bleeding and getting smashed into things before gaining upper hand).

Cope elsewhere, mate.
Same chapter Zoro says if the fight drags on he will forfeit his life :denzimote:

The sword kicked his ass, but you will always bring up the mink piss. Zoro emphasised the sword would have killed him

Not to mention King unexplicably turned off flame mode.

When Sanji got the hang of his power and speed he blitzed Queen to Oblivion ,

Zoro beat King due to PIS, he would’ve died otherwise

We dont know what his current bounty name or poster will be. He is definitely not out of the trio lol. His bounty has been 4th highest for majority of One Piece but he always fights the 3rd strongest just like in Wano

Sanji for me has taken multiple Ws

W ? Where is W ? I started to believe that who is who is stronger than queen anymore .

I know Sanji fans are probably raging on here :gokulaugh:

But I’m confused as to how Jimbe’s bounty is higher than Sanji’s…
bounties do not just equal strength its also a measure of threat to the wg, that being said jinbe is more of a threat to wg than sanji , but i suspect sanji will come through on his words in thriller bark and that then will put him back in his rightful spot. And before any of the sanjibros come at me yes i do have sanji over jinbe in strength however i'm not to sure if he is over when jinbe is in water.

When will people understand that Shichibukai are too strong, they aren't even compared to YCs

If you're not Pirate King, Yonko or a Vice Captain then Shichibukai are definitely stronger than you, not only that but WG also considers almost half of them to be Yonko Level Danger (Mihawk, Buggy, Teach, Law and Crocodile)

Oda literally said he stretched the Story for years and years just to add them, and people still compare them to mere Commanders who get defeated in few Chapters and then make their exit
I remember back in OJ when Shichibukais are compared to Vice Admirals. :ronalaugh:

Except Shanks, BB, Mihawk were all gagged and trolled in every waay possible

Now we enter the final arc and Oda has an idea of what the Top Top tiers are
WB was the WSM and fell midway through the story. If you choose to ignore titles and portrayal for this oddly conceived shounen notion that’s been disproven in Op already be my guest mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.