Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So zoro fought against a Yonko, way back in east blue..
That's why all that training..
Not strong enough... Again...
And in order to beat this man i will become the king of hell....
But as it seems, it's still too early......:josad:

It isn't a rivalry though? Cross Guild put out pamphlets in the News Paper & the Marines thought Buggy was the leader because he was in the middle lmao. No different from us fans powerscaling based on double page spreads etc,.

But the fact is, even when Buggy is being deemed the Emperor - Mihawk still has the higher bounty so it naturally leads to speculation on how high would Mihawk be if Mihawk was percieved as the leader...

And this is a new organization. Look at how small the RHP bounties were when they weren't Yonkos yet, the RHP has had 10+ years to create a dominion in the New World, take over territories, gain influence and become an established Empire while CG is a completely new organization.
I'm saying that too.... it's Mihawk who should be the boss. Now marines made this release of bounty even after knowing both mistakes and Mihawk's history.

They are still emphasizing more on Mihawk.

Why comparing it with RHP. They started when everyone was kind of rookies, just like SHs. Do you believe either Buggy or Mihawk or Crocodile is a rookie?? All of them are seasoned ones with lots of experience and history of notorious deeds. Currently they just teamed up.

Now i ask you who's more dangerous, a rookie crew or an organization of old monsters.?? Lol
Crocodile & Buggy lol. I agree Crocodile is strong as fuck (still weaker than Beckman) but the rest? No way bro, RHP clearly shit stomp lol.
A looser from preTS with no knowledge pf haki (till MF) now getting 1.9B while Buggy deemed as strong by both Marines and WG to pick as Warlord (i know this is dumbest thing from Oda), clearly for Oda (and his OP verse) they are strong. I know it's idiotic but believe that's how everyone in Oda's verse thinking. Lol
Just be fair & ask yourself.. if Buggy wasn't seen as the leader how high would his Bounty be when Crocodile only has 1.9. And what would've happened if Marines actually thought Mihawk was the person leading the organization...

Precisely, which is why it makes no sense to slander Mihawk for having less than 4. Because its a new and fairly weak organization compared to a full fledged Yonko Empire.
When dumbass Marine and WG can accept him as Warlord while media could publish him as emperor (how could that even be possible by mistake, lol) than anything is possible in this OP verse.

Also if marines are aware of wrong news about title than how could they be wrong again while publishing bounties.

If they were wrong than, Mihawk's bounty would be lower. But he got highest in the organization.

Old bounty got freezed after choosing to become Warlord doesn't mean he'll get a fresh bounty he becomes active again. Not going to type about organization again. But Mihawk's bounty is lowest compared to all old gen emperors and not even in the club of 4B and i really feel it's not right for him.

Mihawk seriously deserves to be in 4B club.

Status
Not open for further replies.