Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you’re saying it’s another unfunny running gag in a series full of them, I agree that’s what’s happening but I’ll never understand why the author thinks he isn’t allowed to just drop stupid bullshit like this :kayneshrug:
Cause in the end bounties don't matter lol. It's arbitrary powerscaling and threat to the WG. In the end, there are no bounty hunters and nobody thinks of going after crews on this level.

Only purpose it serves is shock value and gags

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I just love the double standard applied here, we see Kaido going through marine bases and facilities doing whatever the fuck he wants. Eh who cares.

Mihawk fights marines? Omg Mihawk hyyype! Mihawk solos!

:jackaugh:, goes to show that if any of the conventional favorites here receive even a modicum of Kaidos hype people lose their fucking heads but dont give Kaido the same due respect @Marimo_420
Kaido was the sole reason marines never went to Wano hell even the gorosei were afraid that they had angered him, no will ever take that away from him. Lastly he's the only villain who "killed" luffy and beat him numerous times in one night. No other villain in the series will do that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.