Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Yeah, the Sanji / Jinbei thing is only Oda setting up gags / interactions between Jinbei and the crew now, since he joined

the Sanji and Jinbei interaction was already setup in both Fishman Island and during the Onigashima Tower Climb

Jinbei is very humble and doesn't care about the fame / hype, but Sanji likes the fame and hype, so he keeps dick measuring with Jinbei, despite Jinbei not giving a shit lmao

Jinbei is like the reverse of Zoro, and it might piss Sanji off even more lmao

I can accept Mihawk being this strong, although its disappointing to see that Buggy isn't superior to him(would be really funny though)

But like I've always been saying it doesn't make sense that the Marines are like "yeah we have 7 pirates working for us, most of them are like Strong Rookie level and one is like Top 5 Strongest Guys In The World."

And now we know that that guy USED TO BE KNOWN AS THE MARINE HUNTER. How stupid are they.

Piracy isn't really related to the RA goals though. I expect Dragon to have some deeper connection to Im and fight him potentially before Luffy does.
Piracy isn't really related to the RA goals though. I expect Dragon to have some deeper connection to Im and fight him potentially before Luffy does.
Yeah,but how do they make money?

Status
Not open for further replies.