Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crew has nothing to do with stop the cope :jackcopium:

You think Kaido will have less bounty?:kaidowhat: Its the other way around:

''ALL THE CHARACTERS WHO ARE YONKO COMMANDER LEVEL VERY HIGH BOUNTIES, DO THEY GO UP SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE COMMANDERS OF X YONKO?''

ODA: ''YES, YES. THAT'S DEFINITELY THE CASE.''

And note that Mihawk is a ''marine hunter'' psychopath :suresure: he should get extra for that
You said if Mihawk is really a top tier & around Shanks' level, he'd be at 3bil minimum. He's at 3.6. We're done here. :luffyswat:

Sanji passed out because he used a lot of energy to go so fast and become invisible.

That's why he passed out, well also for Queen blows but in proportion it was more for the energy he used to gain speed in order to literally disappear.

A feat like that drains a lot of energy, it is not something you do so easily.
So he passed out due to his actions against Queen specifically, yes... I'm not saying Queen beat him to death. Just that he passed out from damage and exhaustion caused due to Queen specifically.

Anyway, Sanji also beat Queen relatively comfortably. I'm giving bait responses to the guy who is downplaying Zoro, is all.

Piracy isn't really related to the RA goals though. I expect Dragon to have some deeper connection to Im and fight him potentially before Luffy does.
I can't understand the power of imu
Luffy attacks him with a large alliance and probably three ancient weapon...If the navy does not help Imu and has no allies...He is probably on a very different level than the Yonkos
It is not predictable for me, that's why I guessed that dragon might be removed from the story

I'm just here to point out that even thought I don't care about bounties as I've made clear, this chapter supports everything I've been arguing about with the idiots on this forum. Mihawk (who doesnt work for buggy)> the Marines. Zoro > Jinbe > Sanji.

Some of you really disregard the title of world's greatest swordsman, it is truly the only title in one piece that is based only off that one person's accomplishments, yonko status comes from many factors including their crew and influence in the world, admirals may be the highest rank in the navy but they will give someone that rank as soon as there is an opening so it doesn't really mean shit other than you're either stronger and or better at following and giving orders than the other fodder in the navy.

Jinbe is the world's strongest fishman in a verse that is mostly water and that water is overwhelming to those with devilfruits which are the main factor other than haki. So jinbe in the water > almost everyone in the verse.

You said if Mihawk is really a top tier & around Shanks' level, he'd be at 3bil minimum. He's at 3.6. We're done here. :luffyswat:
I didn't know Mihawk was a psychopath ''Marine hunter'' :suresure: That definitely boosts his bounty similar to Dragon being a threat + he joined Buggy and Crocodile, Buggy become Yonko and boosted Mihawk's bounty.

So in that case:

:holdthisl:

I could see Weevil being in Cross Guild and being Jinbes opponent for when the Straw Hats fight them.

Luffy v Buggy is pretty obvious
Zoro v Mihawk also obvious
Sanji v Crocodile for Mr Prince shenanigans
Jinbe v Weevil for slandering Whiteboards name
There is no way that they will fight full crews head on. Only purpose of CG is for Mihawk to be again in the story and setup their fight with Zoro. Croco or Buggy cant fight Luffy and tbh they are not even "enemies" right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.