Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, Mihawk is crazy lmao

dude went after Marines to fight

is that why they invited him to be a Warlord? so he would stop going after them?

LMAO
"Hey I don't like the fact that you keep fucking my wife but I'm not strong enough to beat you up, so would you like to become my wife's boyfriend so that I don't feel like I'm being cheated on?"

Basically the Navy to Mihawk

Lmaoo I certainly didn’t mention anything about strength in my post did I? Its a simple fact, Sanji is GERMA’s, and defeated the #2 Commander of the Beast Pirates… what did Jimbei do? Defeat Who’s who? Who? Lol
My bad that my assumption from your first post , but even here You tied in strength when u said sanji beat queen and jinbe beat whos who like thats all that matters to bounties.Sure its a fact that sanji beat queen and jinbe basically no diffed whos who but Bounty=strength+danger level to wg(Chapter 320)

The defeat of queen is not enough to put sanji over jinbe it does not matter who defeated who lol,along with strength jinbe has a history with other pirates and shichibukai plus other things i am sure i am forgetting...its simple the wg does not view sanji as much of a threat as jinbe ,but once sanji follows through on his words from thriller bark (chap 485) then he will reclaim his spot.

I also have sanji over jinbe in terms of strength(water may vary idk) but his threat level to the marines has not been focused on yet.

, post: 3355322, member: 21620"]The marines had no role to play in the warlord abolishment though as its an order from the gorosei.[/QUOTE]
Oh! Thanks, I honestly forgot since my brain associates the event with Fujitora.

Crew has nothing to do with stop the cope :jackcopium:

You think Kaido will have less bounty without a crew?:kaidowhat: Its the other way around:

''ALL THE CHARACTERS WHO ARE YONKO COMMANDER LEVEL VERY HIGH BOUNTIES, DO THEY GO UP SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE COMMANDERS OF X YONKO?''

ODA: ''YES, YES. THAT'S DEFINITELY THE CASE.''

And note that Mihawk is a psychopath ''marine hunter'' :suresure: he should get extra for that
Lmao, imagine having territories and empires under your control, having 3+ commanders worth in billions, having many strong executives at your beck and call and all around an army you can command anytime and countless allies. Specially in BM's case where she has literal countries.

And yet only being 500m or so above some random lone guy with nothing but his own strength just because he fucked up couple marines lmao.

Also, Mihawk is inflating Buggy and Crocodile. He's the #1 of Cross Guild, after all, Yonko is a public-made declaration- bounties are decided by WG, and WG consider Mihawk the #1.

There is no way that they will fight full crews head on. Only purpose of CG is for Mihawk to be again in the story and setup their fight with Zoro. Croco or Buggy cant fight Luffy and tbh they are not even "enemies" right now.
Eh, I could see it starting as a gag between Luffy and Buggy then shit legit hitting the fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.