Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinbe above Sanji is just weird man. Oda can give Jinbe a 1B+ bounty without undermining the very dynamic he gave so much emphasis to during the raid, Zoro and Sanji being the top 2 after Luffy.
No jinbe above sanji is common sense, sanji could probably end up surpassing jinbe but he's not even close right now.

Mihawk's bounty is above for sure what did you think? Buggy had 15 million before, while Mihawk had already a big bounty as a ''marine hunter'', Mihawk had a headstart advantage compared to Buggy, Buggy still catch Mihawk and come close to his.

No its not a mistake lmao:

The founder of Cross Guild is Crocodile. Mihawk received an invitation to join and he accepted it. And since Buggy's face was in the meddile the marine thought that Buggy is the leader of the guild.

They didn't know who is the leader, and they choose Buggy because they are same level anyways.
:jackcopium::jackcopium::jackcopium:

I know that SBS but you are not convincing me that Shanks alone would have the same bounty as he has with his crew now. An individual pirate's threat cant be the same as a complete yonko crew.

Shanks bounty 4 billion with the backing of a conqueror Ben Beckmann, the GOAT sniper Yasopp, and an overall balanced crew of big names
Mihawk alone 3.5 billion :risicheck:

As a fellow Blackbeard wanker, I invite you to join the Mihawk camp when there is still time :finally:
:gokulaugh: That's why they have separate bounties....

You are talking about the total value of Red hair pirates bounty.

Yes, Shanks's bounty would be the same without the crew.

Just Red hair pirates bounty might be bigger than Roger's individual bounty.

That's how it works.

Oda says Shanks boosts his crew bounty, then you are telling me his crew boosts Shanks's bounty, that would be a endless cycle that they keep boosting each others bounty LMAO

As I said, they have separate bounties for that reason.

Man but seriously oda writing of sanji has been bad since new world. Except for some of his character improvement. Other than that all of it is shit. he literally did nothing until now that can compare to what he did during pre timeskip and he also said he gives more headache than anyone to kuma.

since new world, Jinbei is doing what sanji needs to do . He saved luffy and nami from that prison book. his loyalty tested even to the death against a yonko. He even commanded and advised the crew about half of WCI arc and Fishmen island arc. Even in wano arc, he literally made many acheivements like clearing up the fire. defeating Who's who and some other. But sanji apart from saving momo and nami and co from bath house and a long sh*t type of fight against queen. He literally did nothing. Don't tell me that he fought pageone. Lol law can easily teleport pageone out of capital with a single shambles. It is only bcz oda want to give hype sanji did he fought pageone(even that is shit). Again coming to jinbei he took a devastative blow pre timeskip that can be compared to what zoro took during brook's arc. He defended against akainu's fist in MF arc with no haki. It went through him and attacked luffy. Loyalty is easily tested there.jinbei is willing to do that bcz he likes luffy not because ace said to protect him.
zoro took a blow that is so devastating in wano.
But what did sanji do ?. Most of the time simping. Taking L's here and there. Arguing with everyone. saving some people by fighting someone and taking L at next moment and hitting captain to save captain. .

Oda really made sanji character into one of clown character in posttimeskip and made jinbei into what sanji is in timeskip with some changes.

I like sanji pre timeskip. that he is above zoro only after luffy for me..Whether it in terms of saving at the moment of pinch and being f**king cool while doing that shit. Compared to Pretimeskip he is literally a dumb ass now. i kinda see oda making jinbe replacing sanji .

Status
Not open for further replies.