Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
BB’s bounty seems so stupid now. 2 powerful dfs (the only guy in the world who has 2 dfs), beat WB pirates, has lvl 6 inmates, D clan member - Let’s give this guy 2.2 billion

Meanwhile Buggy posts a pic with Mihawk on twitter:
It shows how much Mihawk alone is worth.
Look at how long & what it took Yami + Gura BB after the Marineford exploits to cement his place as an Emperor.... he needed to gain territories & overwhelmingly crush Marco & the WB remnants to even get into the conversation. And after 2 years, he still has a meagre 2.2 Billion despite having a crew full of Impel Down Lvl 6 monsters & Shiryu who are also growing stronger.

Now look at what Mihawk joining did to Cross Guild. :milaugh:

Hopefully Usopp lives up to his bounty of 500 million. Usopp vs Van Auger and Chopper vs Doc Q are two fights I actually look forward to despite the two Straw Hats in question disappointing me quite a bit. Atleast Chopper gets some nice moments most arcs he's important in but the bounty thing stopped being funny a while ago. Usopp's been underwhelming all throughout Wano save for a few panels so I really want him to go all out against Van Auger and potentially prove himself to his father. I'd like it if he surpassed Yasopp too but I'd rather not get greedy looking at his track-record.

Hopefully Oda starts building up to the other Straw Hat match-ups or atleast gives focus to the Blackbeard Pirates soon, they seem interesting. Maybe this chapter we'll get some interesting stuff on them since Teach appears.
I 100% think Usopp will get some stuff with Yasopp, but I could also see Yasopp acknowledging Usopp as a braver man than he is rather than as a better sniper. Still though I do think that Usopp will live up to his bounty eventually

I'm fine with Mihawk as I believe he needed some hype
Blackbeard's bounty is way too fucking low
I get that he needs the hype but like, its just one dude. He can be as powerful as the Yonko, sure, but the Yonko have armies and resources as well, they are each equivalent to a world super power, we even had CP0 talk about how even if you took down the Yonko themself that wouldnt guarantee your victory since their armies are a huge threat as well. Its reaaaaally weird to me

Status
Not open for further replies.