Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Nah ik i just don’t feel like seeing the Sanji slander

Jinbe’s bounty makes sense as it was frozen and all warlords got a huge increase this chapter

I just don’t want to bother being tagged in post where Sanji is getting shit on for his bounty
There’s very dry Sanji slander this chapter
I see it, but it’s not much more than the usual
You gotta celebrate bro
Even Zoro took a lowkey L lol
But strawhats are doing decent

I

Indigo

Is Alvida still with Buggy?

Koby has to capture her at some point

and i just realized, Koby kept being told to call Alvida the most beautiful woman in the world

and now is going after the actual most beautiful woman in the world (considered by the characters inside the story, not the fans of course)

It shows how much Mihawk alone is worth.
Look at how long & what it took Yami + Gura BB after the Marineford exploits to cement his place as an Emperor.... he needed to gain territories & overwhelmingly crush Marco & the WB remnants to even get into the conversation. And after 2 years, he still has a meagre 2.2 Billion despite having a crew full of Impel Down Lvl 6 monsters & Shiryu who are also growing stronger.

Now look at what Mihawk joining did to Cross Guild. :milaugh:
Mihawk‘s just that guy

blackbeard bounty makes no fucking sense
dude not even 300 million higher than Crocodile after this chapter
let that sink in
Oda’s forcing the parallel of Luffy and BB’s growth rate. It’s still unjustified lmao, look how easy the gave Buggy 3+. Idk if they’re underestimating BB or not because if there’s one guy you don’t overlook, that’s BB

-Fujitora helped Sabo and the others to escape with Kuma, his gravity powers are the perfect tool for it

-He put a bandage on his head to pretend he fought them and got injured

-Akainu said there was no excuses for what happened, which means they let them escape

-Ryokugyu came to Wano cuz he felt bad for what happened in Mariejoa, but he didn't wanted to snitch Fujitora

Next week: Sabo's fraud about to be revealed

:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.