• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitebeard versus Akainu (number 1).
Marco versus Kizaru (number 2).
Jozu versus Aokiji (number 3).
Vista versus Mihawk (number 4).

If Oda intended to portray anything with Marineford, then Mihawk got the short straw. I wouldn't bet on Fujitora and Ryokugyu being stronger too, though; Aokiji was a contender for Admiral Fleet and Kizaru has a strong "right hand man" vibe going on, but I doubt Fujitora will end up a bad guy and Ryokugyu feels to me like one of the weakest "top tiers".

But it seems Oda is finally giving Mihawk... something, so we will see. Wouldn't surprise me he ends up stronger than any admiral (but Sakazuki in my opinion).
Imagine it being 2022 and still fucking using Marineford of all arcs (where preskip Luffy tanked named attack from zoan Sengoku) for scaling...

Mihawk did get the short straw in that arc, yes, yet neither Mihawk nor Oda gave much fucks about scaling that entire arc. Power level was all over the place.

The fact people pretended for years it mattered over his established presence and title is absurd.

Magma and lfrit Jambe are probably on the same level they are both a higher tier than regular flames.. Plus Sanji hasn't shown the full extent of lfrit Jambe..
Akainu has also not shown the full extent of his magma but I do get your point. All I am saying is that if jinbe was able to do that pretimeskip he should be much stronger and thus much more capable now postimeskip

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😂🤣😂😂😂😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂
On top of that he realized Sabo was Luffy's brother, and everyone and their mother knows Fujitora symphatizes with Luffy the most

Hunting marines will obviously inflate your bounty, mihawk has influence which is required with shibi chapter 700, he has territory with being in cg, he’s simply weaker then them
1) What are the bounties of the revolutionary commanders again? You know. The people dedicated to overthrowing the WG.
2) Is Wano Laws territory because he allied with Luffy?
Keep coping bud.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Whitebeard versus Akainu (number 1).
Marco versus Kizaru (number 2).
Jozu versus Aokiji (number 3).
Vista versus Mihawk (number 4).

If Oda intended to portray anything with Marineford, then Mihawk got the short straw. I wouldn't bet on Fujitora and Ryokugyu being stronger too, though; Aokiji was a contender for Admiral Fleet and Kizaru has a strong "right hand man" vibe going on, but I doubt Fujitora will end up a bad guy and Ryokugyu feels to me like one of the weakest "top tiers".

But it seems Oda is finally giving Mihawk... something, so we will see. Wouldn't surprise me he ends up stronger than any admiral (but Sakazuki in my opinion).
Pretty disingeneous argument since the first 3 are full fledged fights while Mihawk & Vista didn't even fight for more than few clashes at best.
Using that logic, why don't we add Doffy over Mihawk since Doffy had a similar interaction with Jozu?

It's pretty clear that the Warlords had zero stake in that war.

Fun fact admirals never made sabo spit blood in dresrossa.

Fun fact an admiral did not make momo spit blood either lol.

Another fun fact kizaru was forced by Shanks not to hurt any civilians

I like this game
1. Fujtoria is not serious on dressora . Did we awaking from fujtoria guy ?

2. Greenbull did make Momo bleed. Get new glasses. See 1055 chapter where greenbull slap Momo . you know big black spots.
3. Except they are not forced by shanks. They can’t fight shanks because of civilian damage .

Even most evil empire would not kill civilians as they feel like. They pick and choose and it has been label since mankind.

Two posibilities
-Oda uses this chapter to save zoro fans who has left this forum since the last chapter :cheers:
- Or just a mix-up between handsome Sanji and jinbei from spoiler provider :funky:

Honestly that was dumb of oda lol. Now I know crocodile could have leveled up. Plus we have to take into consideration that his bounty also comes from bis underground deeds so maybe it makes sense
I feel inclined to say Alabasta looks weirder and weirder now.
Tsumegeri Guards pulled out of thin air, never mentioned before, to die within one chapter after drinking suicide water that was never mentioned again nor brought up before.
You have the entire Pell thing.
You have as you two mentioned.
You have Robin out of nowhere.
Luffy actually punching Vivi.

:choppawhat:

Imagine it being 2022 and still fucking using Marineford of all arcs (where preskip Luffy tanked named attack from zoan Sengoku) for scaling...

Mihawk did get the short straw in that arc, yes, yet neither Mihawk nor Oda gave much fucks about scaling that entire arc. Power level was all over the place.

The fact people pretended for years it mattered over his established presence and title is absurd.
i'll for ever use that arc cause marco really some different person in that arc lol:catpole:

Status
Not open for further replies.