Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that separates Zoro from Kidd and Law and Sanji and co is that we at least know, even if he is a weakling right now compared to the big guns of the verse, he will be Yonko level+ one day.

With Kidd and Law and Sanji this is not at all confirmed, they may never reach these levels.

Luffy is already a big shot. Zoro is guaranteed to be a big shot one day even if he is weak right now. Kidd, Law, Sanji, Yamato… will they ever become Yonko+ level or even Yonko level… probably not TBH.

Zoro may be down in the sticks with Jinbe and Sanji right now but one day he will have a 4B bounty and be one of the strongest people in the world. Sanji and Jinbe… I just don’t see them ever beating a Yonko-level character barring some crazy power inflation. Even Kidd and Law will probably never get a 1v1 against a Yonko tier.
Sanji and Jinbe will never be top tier
facts

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
what kills me is not the numbers he's giving (as I myself lowballed Mihawk bounty) , but the way he's completely sure of himself :vistalaugh:
After the way Oda ended Wano, if you told me that Mihawk's gonna get this treatment I would've called you a troll lmao. Nobody saw this coming let's be honest.

Btw what happened to that coward ndule? I want to see him cope :gokulaugh:
Dipped like before the spoilers came out. Idk the reason.

Sounds like an awfully convenient time to dip though XDDD

Inflation far inferior to Shanks. Who not only has far more resources, far better crew, and just all around much more influence amassed over a decade and is the sole leader of all that, unlike Mihawk who has no direct command.

But you know I said that, and you know you can't refute it, so you're just bitching out with a bait by quoting something completely irrelevant to the original context of original debate lol. Classic.
Being part of the Cross Guild made Buggy jump 3 billion in bounty and Crocodile nearly 2 billion in bounty but sure keep pretending Shanks crew gives him a bigger inflation than the Cross Guild.

After the way Oda ended Wano, if you told me that Mihawk's gonna get this treatment I would've called you a troll lmao. Nobody saw this coming let's be honest.

Dipped like before the spoilers came out. Idk the reason.

Sounds like an awfully convenient time to dip though XDDD
his french provider Melodytown/Melotown likely leaked Mihawk's bounty to him. Notice how he was banned on friday, this is when some leakers start receiving info about the next chapter (although they wait a few days to leak them publicly)

To everyone insisting "Inflation from muh cross guild" how much exactly is the bounty inflated by? Even if one assumed that the inflation was 1 Billion(an absolutely insane assumption) this would still mean that Mihawk and his boat were a greater threat to the WG then Yonko Blackbeard with all his crew and territory. There's no way of spinning this where Mihawk doesn't come out as the goat.

Portrayed with Sasaki as 1st challengers for the commander spot

And not far apart in bounty.

As I said... Fuck Sanji trolling cuz it was expected and only idiots are using this for their dick comparings (both sides)

Franky is the one done dirty the most. He beat Sasaki clean and with mid dif at worst... Was still in shape to fight... And got nothing. I am not talking about 1 billion or something.
Agreed

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
his french provider Melodytown/Melotown likely leaked Mihawk's bounty to him. Notice how he was banned on friday, this is when some leakers start receiving info about the next chapter (although they wait a few days to leak them publicly)
Did he really ask for a ban so he wouldn't have to face the music?
After all that bravado in previous spoiler threads?
:saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.