Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly my only issue with Jinbe is that his bounty was previously low but now being around Jack isn't crazy for him, if I had to work out headcanon then his fight with Who's Who wouldn't even factor and the real change is the kind of threat/pirate he is now, before he was a fugitive but only cared about protecting his fellow fishmen even when he was under Big Mom but now he is part of the demon monkey crew that likes to fuck up the world order so then they bump him since he is no longer just keeping peace for fish people.

TLDR Jinbe has always been a big boy but didn't get a proper bounty until now
:cheers::jinbewat:

Shichibukai members are so much more unique and memorable compared to YCs imo.

King and Katakuri are the most powerful imo. But only Katakuri is unique, King is just the handsomest man in OP world. The rest? Queen, Jack, Cracker, Smoothie, Ace, Jozu...they didnt feel special to me.

But Shichi? O lawd dont get me started on that. Marshall D. Teach! Dracule Mihawk! Trafalgar Law! Bartholomew Kuma! Donquixote Doflamingo! All very unique and original and imposing figures, having quality of kings. I honestly love them all. The only mediocre ones are Hancock, Weevil, Moria, Jimbei...Buggy doesn't count since he's Buggy :gokulaugh:
Well Hancock is Queen of her own island, she also has 3 hakis, she is very strong said by Sengoku, low diffed a vice admiral with no intention to fight, 1 shotted the pacifistas.

Jimbie also is a damn king in the water, can control some whales unlike any other fishmen exepct the king, Moriah destroyed a island size ship with some prep and Buggy??

Buggy is the most impressive, might not be the strongest, but just 2 years and he became very dangerous, so he is very cunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.