Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you dickheads trying to denigrate Jinbe and his new bounty?? Among the many reasons why he deserves it, motherfucker is a former Shichibukai, and literally in this chapter, three of his peers from that organization are shown receiving ten-digit rewards…even if he’s a subordinate now, he’s working under a Yonko just like Mihawk and Crocodile (as far as the world knows), this is par for the course :kayneshrug:
jimbe was a shichibukai 2 years ago and pretty inactive under BMP

he ain't Crocy with agendas.. so the schibukai reason doesn't stand matter the fact its dumb to insinuate that just coz recent shichibukai are popping up.

all that, said his bounty is valid imo

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Why are you dickheads trying to denigrate Jinbe and his new bounty?? Among the many reasons why he deserves it, motherfucker is a former Shichibukai, and literally in this chapter, three of his peers from that organization are shown receiving ten-digit rewards…even if he’s a subordinate now, he’s working under a Yonko just like Mihawk and Crocodile (as far as the world knows), this is par for the course :kayneshrug:
After MF he didn’t receive a huge bounty raise. Even if he was a former shishi and a traitor.

And he was working for Big lol for 2 years and FI was BM territory. And his bounty didn’t skyrocket either.

I didn't understand why Sakazuki cared about the shichibukai when they were proven to be unreliable and are filthy pirates
Now I do.
Imo, it's less about them being helpful and more about them being a deterrent. If you give them power and they don't attack Marines/WG, then it helps them. Mihawk had complete autonomy, now it makes sense why it's dangerous to let it go. Akainu actually is pretty fucking smart lol, but we've been "told" by Fujitora to have faith in the SSG, so I guess we'll see. Even Kaido mentioned that they claim they can even stop Yonko, but who knows how true that is

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
jimbe was a shichibukai 2 years ago and pretty inactive under BMP

he ain't Crocy with agendas.. so the schibukai reason doesn't stand matter the fact its dumb to insinuate that just coz recent shichibukai are popping up.

all that, said his bounty is valid imo
After MF he didn’t receive a huge bounty raise. Even if he was a former shishi and a traitor.

And he was working for Big lol for 2 years and FI was BM territory. And his bounty didn’t skyrocket either.
Two Sanji fans quoting me on this, NOW I understand why y’all are working this angle :sanmoji:

Imo, it's less about them being helpful and more about them being a deterrent. If you give them power and they don't attack Marines/WG, then it helps them. Mihawk had complete autonomy, now it makes sense why it's dangerous to let it go. Akainu actually is pretty fucking smart lol, but we've been "told" by Fujitora to have faith in the SSG, so I guess we'll see. Even Kaido mentioned that they claim they can even stop Yonko, but who knows how true that is
I mean SSG force them to create Cross Guild
That has to be sometHing

crocodile now is way stronger than doflamingo. doflamingo was defeated in the post time skip and couldn’t do anything against G4, that is confirmed to be weaker than YC1 commander
Confirmed to be weaker? Gear 4th Tank Man 1 shotted Cracker with its defensive mode.

Bound Man was crushing Katakuri with each hit, until he got his FS back, Bound Man had more Power than anything Katakuri had.

Bound Man gave a beating to base Kaido without him being to block, yeah didn't give major damage but it's force proved to push him away.

Bound Man was already top tier

Status
Not open for further replies.