Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji has literally never had the highest bounty after Zoro in the series….. even the pre timeskip Sanji y’all love to praise never had the 3rd highest bounty. Robin was 3rd then Usopp and Now Jimbei has the 3rd highest….. I better not see a single Sanji fan complain about tht bounty.
It stills weird to argue that, since the gap between Zoro and Sanji's current bounty is 69 million, a respectable gap (the same gap between King and Queen's), but Jinbei's is just 1 million below Zoro's

Although, Jinbei's bounty was already more than 100 mi higher than Z and S

He is getting acknowledged for other stuff here other than beating Who's Who.

Especially since there's a whole ass mystery with him and Ivankov lol.

It's pretty cool, basically only Enel and Magellan need to have relevance again. Croc, Lucci and Moria have roles now it seems. I wonder if Doflamingo will somehow come back too.
Is there any need for Magellan making a comeback I don't see impel down getting major focus again maybe a cameo looking over Doffy but that's it

Never. Wtf? Child Robin stronger than 17 years old Luffy?

Not even child Luffy with DF is weaker than her. Robin with DF is only stronger than Luffy without DF. She can't do much against him unless bringing anything that cuts him or throw him at water.
child robin is more dangerous to the government than east blue luffy? yeah, because one is a rando defeating other randos in the "weakest sea", the other is the survivor of a buster call

Warlords>YC is basically canon
Mihawk nukes them
Weevil is above them
Prime Moria above them
Kuma is likely also above them
Yami Teach was likely above most of them
Hancock is unknown
Crocodile surpassed all of them showcasing his potential and why the WG invited him
Jinbei in the water is 100% above them
And Not a single YC has anything comparable to Birdcage
And yet Luffy defeated 3 warlords before beating his first yonko commander, Cracker.

Status
Not open for further replies.