Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji has literally never had the highest bounty after Zoro in the series….. even the pre timeskip Sanji y’all love to praise never had the 3rd highest bounty. Robin was 3rd then Usopp and Now Jimbei has the 3rd highest….. I better not see a single Sanji fan complain about tht bounty.
The thing is:
Robins bounty was because she could read the poneglyphs it was explained why her bounty was so huge

Usopps bounty was because he did the God stuff and created a fleet of strong pirates under luffy

Jinbes bounty came more or less completely out of nowhere. So without the explanation as to why Jinbes bounty is so god damn high it feels really odd based on what happened in the arc

So it’s really just utter confusion.

The thing is:
Robins bounty was because she could read the poneglyphs it was explained why her bounty was so huge

Usopps bounty was because he did the God stuff and created a fleet of strong pirates under luffy

Jinbes bounty came more or less completely out of nowhere. So without the explanation as to why Jinbes bounty is so god damn high it feels really odd based on what happened in the arc

i don't think the reason is that complicated. instead of being the ally of a yonko crew he is part of a yonko crew.
that combined with his previous status and the bounty skyrockets

The thing is:

Sigh jinbes bounty us high because cipher Pol wanted who's who dead I guess since he knows to much. Though I am sure he didn't kill him

Robins Bounty above 900 mil makes sense, this bitch can read Ponyglyphs.

Zoro and Sanji being around 1 billon makes sense. Other than Big Mom Pirates or Beasts Pirates they do no harm to civilians. Remember what Shakky said in Sabody about Kids Bounty being higher than Luffy ? There you go!

It seems Oda is making all 3rd Parties join Factions in preparation for Final War

Factions are Four Yonko, WG and Revos
Croco, Moria, Mihawk, Buggy, Lucci, Jinbe, Drake, Wano, Aokiji ... etc already joined the Game

Now we still have:

Bonney ---> Could have joined Revos
Capone ---> Will join Cross Guild most probably
Urouge ---> Might join BB Pirates
Germa + Caesar ---> We gonna find out soon
Enel ---> ???
Krieg ---> ???
Apoo ---> ???
Law ---> ???
Kid ---> ???
Hancock ---> Could be Captured
... etc