Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just saying nothing caps jinbei at king level either.

Crocodile too can't be weaker than calamities with over 600 million over them,unlike buggy,croc isn't a gag character.
But what does that have to do with my point? If Oda wants Jinbei above King, he will give him the feats.

Can't will be determined when we see him next. He's definitely above Jack and Queen...but he'll need something in addition to be above King. Bounty alone does not determine who is stronger than who.

BB
Law
Buggy
Mihawk
Crocodile
Doffy
Kuma
Weevil
Moria
Hancock
Jinbe

how many of those are YC1+, id say 5-7
Most of them are featless so you can't make this claim

The ones we've actually seen do something are all either in or below Commander tier
  • Doflamingo is around YC3
  • PH Law is YC4/Veteran
  • Jinbe is YC3/YC4 at the time of becoming a Shichibukai
  • Moria is complete fodder
  • Alabasta Crocodile is complete fodder

Everything he did in this raid was on the livefloor with a lot of spectators
Yeah he cured the Ice Oni Virus faster than Big Pharma managed to craft up a Covid vaccine, that was really useful
Meanwhile Usopp (if I remember correctly) did absolutely nothing apart from running around and hiding inside the battle Franky with Chopper, and yet still he went from 200 to 500 million.
No but seriously what did Usopp do did he even have a proper fight? Wano has been going on for so long that I can't even remember

So the "invincible" Charlotte Latakuri who hasnt been out of his mother's basement lost again ? Or his superior FS could not detect Gangster Gastino and managed to escape.

Choppers bounty is the one that pisses me off the most.

Everything he did in this raid was on the livefloor with a lot of spectators

Fucking X Drake watched he awake his Devil fruit and bitch slap Queen

Why insist in the fucking pet gag
i don't think the world knows the specific of onigashima. all they probably know is that kaido and big mom lost to the three allied pirate crews.

Most of them are featless so you can't make this claim

The ones we've actually seen do something are all either in or below Commander tier
  • Doflamingo is around YC3
  • PH Law is YC4/Veteran
  • Jinbe is YC3/YC4 at the time of becoming a Shichibukai
  • Moria is complete fodder
  • Alabasta Crocodile is complete fodder
we are talking current... powerscaling through time is so pointless
haki wasnt a thing when Croco was introduced, Adv haki wasnt a thing when Law or the rest were introduced

Status
Not open for further replies.