Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And now what?... What the hell is left for them to do? If Cross Guild was formed earlier and they went to prolonged war with Marines, it would've allowed the members to interact properly. Now, they can't get any screentime except some money shots.
considering we learn crocodile is the true founder, we should get a scene where they interact this chapter.
but them interacting is something
a) we already saw during marineford
b) it's not required to establish their characters and role in the story
of all the choices oda made, the one of putting old characters together is a smart one

They came in far far too late. This is the endgame stage. They can't be very relevant.

Oda wasted far too much time on Kaido/BM and they die to fucking magma. :lusalty:
except they're not new characters, and I fully expect this final saga or arc whichever it ends up being to take longer than wano and not get a rushed ending due to a production team trying to profit off an anniversary like they did with wano unless they try wrapping up just in time for 30 years.

The cross guild will probably end up being as important as shanks and his crew

I just hope Oda gives all of this the time of day. There's like 2 different avenues the story seems to be going and it's weird:

- On one hand, the story is continue as if we aren't exactly close to the end. A missing 4th RP. A myriad of unfinished plotlines. Tons of mysteries. And a journey that realistically only feels 3/4ths over to Laugh Tale.

- On the other, he's allegedly gearing up for a huge conflict that's meant to involve the entire world.

It's like I question how there isn't actually 10 years or 400+ chapters left of this story. There's almost too much to do still and see. I just question what the ulterior idea actually is with the endgame. Is Oda serious and is about shortchanged the journey for a Chaotic ending? Or is it all a marketing stint to have people interested in the final saga, when in reality it could take 10-12 more years?

There's like 5x the plotlines and factions that still exist compared to the Yonko Saga, so its....interesting to see how all of this can be resolved

This also just doesn't include all the shit we haven't seen yet or don't know about lol
Won't be able to do it all, at least in a satisfying way. We've got the obvious Blackbeard confrontation and final war with the World Government, and we also need to have the Straw hats meet up with Shanks and his crew, probably the revolutionaries, now Cross Guild is thrown into the mix. There's just way too much left to sufficiently address it all in the amount of time Oda desires to take.

Damn jinbe got a huge increase. I mean he was with the sun pirates, ex warlord who played a big role in marine ford, a subordinate to a emperor and now is a member of an emperor crew. Well deserved I think

Won't be able to do it all, at least in a satisfying way. We've got the obvious Blackbeard confrontation and final war with the World Government, and we also need to have the Straw hats meet up with Shanks and his crew, probably the revolutionaries, now Cross Guild is thrown into the mix. There's just way too much left to sufficiently address it all in the amount of time Oda desires to take.
Again, or its a marketing stint and Oda isn't actually rushing at all. If the next arc paints zero allusions to the 4th RP or even the final war, then I'm not entirely sure if we can believe his timeline

Again, or its a marketing stint and Oda isn't actually rushing at all. If the next arc paints zero allusions to the 4th RP or even the final war, then I'm not entirely sure if we can believe his timeline
Seems like he always ends up taking longer than he intended but I have little doubt he really does want to wrap this up soon. It's literally been over two decades of nonstop work him. Seriously doubt he wants to go 10+ more.

Seems like he always ends up taking longer than he intended but I have little doubt he really does want to wrap this up soon. It's literally been over two decades of nonstop work him. Seriously doubt he wants to go 10+ more.
Of course it's not what he wants lol. He wanted the series to last 5 years. I'm just asking if he'll ultimately draw for 30+ years or end it abruptly. That's the question.

Sees Zoro's bounty is higher than Sanji

Nope, I have no shame xD

Other than that, nothing too surprising here. Of course Buggy isn't the leader of the Cross Guild. Marine hunter Mihawk, I'm again, not all that surprised, I hope we can get some new feats from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.