Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, now let's be adults, take a breath and look at the rewards criteria.

Most people already expected a joke coming from Oda when he released the bountys, last time Sanji and Jinbe had the bounty bigger than Zoro's for several years, now it's Sanji's turn to troll target

The rewards apparently follow a certain established order.
Franky, Brook, Usopp and Nami received an exact 300M bounty increase.

The world government doesn't know details, so they were probably redundant and assumed that they all defeated the tobiroppos, and for that they all deserve the 300mi bounty increase.
Robin should get on that train too, but beyond the 300mi, she got +500 for her dangerousness

Jinbe was part of the group that defeated tobiroppo, so his deserved bounty should be 738M

Zoro and Sanji received around 700M+ boosts from the King/Queen drop

So, waiting for this chapter to come out, I hope Oda explains something of why Jinbe's bounty got inflated, why it doesn't make any sense for his bounty to be so high.
Someone pointed out it’s likely because Jinbe knows what Nika is from Whos who.

I just don't really get what everyone expected here. We've got at least one more bounty increase, and perhaps even two if the event Oda foreshadowed at the end of Dressrosa isn't the final war. Gotta kind of pace the increases out.

for nami it can justified by BM doing most of the job, but Franky getting fucked over is criminal. He deserved 500m
True tho i still feel like they both deserved better
Like nami should at least get some type of increase for having zues if nothing else
Franky got it the worse :few:
:josad:
Not chopper. Which is so very stupid at this point
Post automatically merged:

My guy no one got it worse than chopper
Its not even funny anymore
Shit is just annoying and disrespectful at this point lol
Like i get him not getting one in dressrosa cause he wasn't there but legit everyone saw what he did on the main floor
I hate it man

True tho i still feel like they both deserved better
Like nami should at least get some type of increase for having zues if nothing else

Its not even funny anymore
Shit is just annoying and disrespectful at this point lol
Like i get him not getting one in dressrosa cause he wasn't there but legit everyone saw what he did on the main floor
I hate it man
Chopper gets a low bounty because he is a marine informant, it's all part of the emergency rations arc setup where the crew finally eats Chopper for his betrayal

Okay, now let's be adults, take a breath and look at the rewards criteria.

Most people already expected a joke coming from Oda when he released the bountys, last time Sanji and Jinbe had the bounty bigger than Zoro's for several years, now it's Sanji's turn to troll target

The rewards apparently follow a certain established order.
Franky, Brook, Usopp and Nami received an exact 300M bounty increase.

The world government doesn't know details, so they were probably redundant and assumed that they all defeated the tobiroppos, and for that they all deserve the 300mi bounty increase.
Robin should get on that train too, but beyond the 300mi, she got +500 for her dangerousness

Jinbe was part of the group that defeated tobiroppo, so his deserved bounty should be 738M

Zoro and Sanji received around 700M+ boosts from the King/Queen drop

So, waiting for this chapter to come out, I hope Oda explains something of why Jinbe's bounty got inflated, why it doesn't make any sense for his bounty to be so high.
Finally someone chose to spit facts today 😭😭 but even tho ..usopp just don’t deserve his bounty we all know it but for jimbei it’s just the biggest nonesense of the century !! Even crocodile (if oda give us a good reason about what he did to deserve it) but for me jimbei is just unbelievable to raise his bounty like that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.