Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The WG is hunting for warlords + he took down a tobiroppo + yonko level crew - think it’s about right for him
If that's the case hoe come law didn't also get a boost from that
He also used to be a shichibukai

If it is the case fine but it shouldve at least made more sense and shoulda been more consistent
Like would that mean all past shichibukai also got a boost from it excluding law

Also wonder how much of being a former shichibukai vs joining cross guild inflated buggy, mihawk, and crocodiles bounty

You already know Sanji's gonna be used as a hype tool for Shiryu's invisibility.. Don't do this to yourself

Im not sure about that, King was used to hype Sanji's suit and later he still got blue flames and broke Queen's blade with his neck

Katakuri was used to hype Sanji's CoO even before Luffy's

Lafitte also seems to be a speedster and a stealthy type of fighter
:cheers:

WhosWho true level is just more than a Tobiroppo and like a Calamity..
He is on the same level as Sasaki. Both were competing with each other over catching Yamato.

If Oda wanted WW that strong, he could have done a hundred things:
> Put his bounty at 1B+
> Make him fight a calamity on an equal footing.
> Kaido recognizing it as a probable calamity and etc...

Oda could have done billions of things to make WW separate from the tobiroppos level, but he didn't. He made WW's bounty comparable to Sasaki's and made that rivalry between them.
If you think WW is even on the same level as Jack, you don't understand shit what Oda wants to portray and uses fanfiction, because it's impossible to find any panel in the manga that supports him being at the commander level.

I'd love to let myself get invested and enjoy the political battling but after watching that aspect of the original show crumble to dust I'm wary of giving it a second chance. For now it's just dumb entertainment with dragons and boobies and swords.
The big reason for why it happened in the OG one was because they ran out of source material and had to wing and also because the showrunners tried to rush it and kicked the author out of the creation process. I feel more optimistic here because the show has different runners, the book is done and the author is very much at the helm of the show.

The big reason for why it happened in the OG one was because they ran out of source material and had to wing and also because the showrunners tried to rush it and kicked the author out of the creation process. I feel more optimistic here because the show has different runners, the book is done and the author is very much at the helm of the show.
Oh, I know. Fuck Bienoff and Weiss both with a flaming AIDS dildo. Worthless fucking cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.